Yu-Gi-Oh/mist ninjas

ok iwant to try and make this deck perform as best as it can so plz help

1xdark simorgh
2xeff veiler
2xgenex ally birdman
2xM.S. apex avian
3xM.S. falcon
1xM.S. soldier
2xM.S. thunderbird

2xupstart golden

1xbook of moon
1xdark hole
3xdivine winds of M.S.

_TRAPS X 12_

2xninjitsu art of freezing
1xmirror force
3xninjutsu art of transformation
3xsafe zone

_EXTRA X 14_

1xblack rose
2xM.S. thunder lord
1xmist wurm
1xcrystal chronomaut
1xharpies pet mirage dragon
1xlightning chidori
1xacid golem

2 strategies i use in this deck are:
a)eternal negate with apex avian and thunder bird(you'll see y)
b)i use this with safe zone and falcon equip safe zone to enemy mon. return it to hand with falcon eff destroys enemy monster

You seem to be playing Light Monsters more to Shoehorn in BLS here than because they're any good. You should have no issues finding Hanzo with 3 copies and Reinforcement, so I'm not really sure why it's there...
Effect Veiler is rather sub-par this format too...

I'd go more like this:

1 Mist Valley Apex Avian
1 Dark Simorgh
3 Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo
2 Mist Valley Falcon
2 Mist Valley Soldier
2 Genex Ally Birdman
2 Cardcar D
2 Reborn Tengu
1 Karakuri Ninja - Sazank
1 Mist Valley Thunderbird

3 Divine Wind of Mist Valley
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Pot of Duality
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Mind Control
1 Reinforcement of the Army

2 Solemn Warning
2 Ninjutsu Art of Transformation
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Fiendish Chain
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Starlight Road

I'd rather re-use Fiendish Chain and Call of the Haunted with Falcon than Safe Zone. Chain is much better against the current Wind-Up/Merlantean Meta, and Call of the Haunted will allow you to re-use Apex Avian should it leave the field.

I've also added in Reborn Tengu - which combos well with Divine Wind and Birdman to make some Heavy-Synchro plays with Scrap Dragon and Mist Valley Thunder Lord.

Your Upstarts have been replaced by Sazank, which is an out to Laggia, Zenmaines, Stardust etc, while Cardcar D rounds out your monster line and solidifies your opening hands.

Give that a go.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics