Yu-Gi-Oh/Naturia Synchro

Question
QUESTION: I've fallen in love with Naturia Beast and Barkion. Do you have a deck that can reliably summon them? I love the idea of potentially summoning a first turn Naturia Beast.

Thanks in advance.

ANSWER: Ascestism Samurai does this best:

3 Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
3 Kagemusha of the Six Samurai
2 Elder of the six Samurai
2 Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki
1 Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
1 The Six Samurai - Zanji
1 Hand of the Six Samurai
1 Legendary Six Samurai - Enishi
(14)

3 Ascestism of the Six Samurai
3 Six Samurai United
2 Shien's Smoke Signal
1 Gateway of the Six
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon
1 Reinforcement of the Army
(14)

2 Musakani Magatama
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Torrential Tribute
(12)

Elder + Kagemusha makes Naturia Beast or Shi En here, and multiple Ascetism should allow you to drop both of them on turn 1 reasonably often.

Give that a go.

With the standard Six Samurai Extra Deck.

QUESTION: You know, I can actually do it more consistently with the Karakuri OTK deck or the machina build. All I need is to open with Komachi and machine duplication, cash cache or instant fusion and a level 4 in my hand. Though, this deck is better against effect veiler, since you might be able to salvage your play if they negate Kageki compared to being somewhat out of luck if the opponent is smart enough to negate komachi instead of waiting for a synchro.

Could you give me a build for a Naturia deck? I'll just summon Barkion and Beast when I get the opportunity instead of making them a priority.

What's your opinion on Naturia Exterio?

Thanks for the help.

Answer
It's odd, but Naturia decks are actually worse at dropping Beast/Barkion than Samurai or Karakuri... and worse decks in general too...

Exterio is a little tricky to summon without Metamorphosis, but you can add in copies of Miracle Synchro Fusion if you want to give it a go.

Looking back over my Archive, I have 2 possible Naturia deck builds - both primarily based around Bambooshoot, but one based around Pineapple and the other not:

3 Naturia Bambooshoot
3 Naturia Marron
3 Naturia Pineapple
3 Naturia Cherries
1 Dandylion
1 Spore
1 Lonefire Blossom
3 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2 X-Saber Aribellum#
1 Snyffus
(21)

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Mind Control
1 Foolish Burial
1 Scapegoat
1 Pot of Avarice
(10)

2 Solemn Warning
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment
(9)

OR

1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
3 Naturia Bambooshoot
3 Naturia Cherries
3 Naturia Cliff
2 Naturia Dragonfly
1 Naturia Cosmobeet
3 Effect Veiler
1 Lonefire Blossom
1 Dandylion
1 Spore
(19)

2 Pot of Duality
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Foolish Burial
1 Scapegoat
1 Mind Control
(12)

2 Solemn Warning
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Judgment
(9)

Give those a go, see which one you prefer.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo