Yu-Gi-Oh/prophecy deck fix / build

hey exo i want to see if you can help me with my prophecy deck and see if it can be better. thanks

monsters (20)

3x Breaker the Magical warrior
1x Chaos sorcerer
2x Effect Veiler
3x High Priestess of Prophecy
1x justice of Prophecy
1x Magical Exemplar
3x Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
1x Spirit Reaper
1x Stoic of Prophecy
2x Temperance of Prophecy
2x Tragoedia

spell (18)

1x dark hole
1x heavy storm
1x Magical Dimension
1x Monster reborn
2x Pot of duality
1x spellbook of Eternity
1x spellbook of life
2x spellbook of power
3x spellbook of secrets
2x spellbook of wisdom
1x spellbook star hall
1x the grand spellbook of tower
1x wonder wand

traps (2)
1x bottomless trap hole
1x solem judgement

side deck (15)

1x charioteer of prophecy
2x cyber dragon
1x emperor of prophecy
1x fool of prophecy
1x reaper of prophecy
1x destroyer of prophecy
2x mystical space of typhoon
1x smashing ground
1x royal decree
1x hidden spellbook
1x rivalry of warlords
2x soul drain

extra (15)

1x ally of justice
1x ancient of fairy dragon
1x armory arm
1x stardust dragon
1x formula synchron
1x abyss dweller
1x gachi gachi gantetsu
1x gagaga cowboy
1x leviair the sea dragon
1x maestroke the symphony djinn
1x number 11 : big eye
1x number 39 : utopia
1x steelswarm roach
1x wind-up zenmaines
1x heirophant of prophecy

I really like Prophecy as a decktype, and am expecting big things once Judgment of the Spellbooks of Prophecy is released come LTGY...

For the moment though, Trapless builds and Priestess Spam is what we're all about here, which means we should maximise cards that search for and summon Priestess.

This looks remarkably similar to the Prophecy build that made Top 8 at the Madison Regional, which has a solid core, but I'm not a fan of the Techs or Extra/Side decks...

Lets look at the deck base:

3 High Priestess of Prophecy
3 Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
2 Justice of Prophecy
2 Temperance of Prophecy

Personally I'm a bigger fan of Justice than Temperance - the ability to have Secrets AND Priestess for the following turn makes her simply spectacular, and the extra 600 ATK means she's able to attack over Stardust Dragons, Dolkka, Leviathan Dragon and many more while boosted by Spellbook of Power.
I'd possibly cut to 1 Temperance in order to play 3, since Temperance is next-to useless in the late game.

2 Tragoedia
2 Maxx "C"
2 Effect Veiler

These will hold the board in absence of our Traps, they're fairly self-explanatory.
I'd rather like to cut to 1 Effect Veiler here, since Maxx "C" is far superior in this Wind-Up/Merlantean format, but the Spellcaster focus of the deck means that Effect Veiler fits other niches...

1 Chaos Sorcerer
3 Breaker the Magical Warrior

I'm not a fan of Spirit Reaper here, as it's not a very effective wall in absence of a Trap line to protect it. Too many decks have Main and Extra deck outs to it nowadays, and you need to be able to answer those effectively for it to function.

That gives a 20 monster line, onto Spells.

3 Spellbook of Secrets
2 Spellbook of Wisdom
2 Spellbook of Power
2 The Grand Spellbook Tower
2 Spellbook of the Master
1 Spellbook of Life
1 Spellbook of Eternity

I dislike Star Hall... Sure, it gives your monsters a Boost, but extra ATK has never been anything more than a nice Extra... Star Hall doesn't do anything that makes your opponent want to remove it Immediately in the same way that the Tower does...
Feel free to make the switch if you'd like, but I much prefer the tower (Especially since Space Typhoon is likely to make both of the secondary effects redundant via Missing the timing...)
Master has just been released, so I'll add those in too.

2 Wonder Wand
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon

For 19 Spells.
Book of Moon here provides an Out to things like Archlord Kristya or Dyna/Backrow, which would otherwise cause large problems that only Dark Hole solves...

1 Treacherous Trap Hole

Free Creature Removal that's unique to Trapless decks? Sounds good to me.

Final Build:

3 High Priestess of Prophecy
3 Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
2 Justice of Prophecy
2 Temperance of Prophecy
2 Tragoedia
2 Maxx "C"
2 Effect Veiler
1 Chaos Sorcerer
3 Breaker the Magical Warrior

3 Spellbook of Secrets
2 Spellbook of Wisdom
2 Spellbook of Power
2 The Grand Spellbook Tower
1 Spellbook of Life
1 Spellbook of Eternity
2 Spellbook of the Master
2 Wonder Wand
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon

1 Treacherous Trap Hole

For 40 cards total.

I'd make my Extra deck look like this:

1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1 Armory Arm
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Gaiai Knight - the Force of Earth
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Arcanite Magician
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Number 17 - Leviathan Dragon
1 Number 30 - Acid Golem of Destruction
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Number 11 - Big Eye

I doubt you'll make much in this Extra deck very often either way, so we'll cover the major Synchro levels with doubles at 8 for High Priestess/Veiler and Arcanite as an Extra at 7.

Side deck doesn't need any prophecy monsters in it, it needs to focus around killing the meta:

2 Cyber Dragon
2 Dimensional Fissure
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Soul Taker
3 Rivalry of Warlords
3 Royal Decree

Is what I'd use as a baseline.

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics