Yu-Gi-Oh/Side deck

I need a side deck for this deck, cause I am trying to be the only one that really uses them anymore.  If you can please tell me how you would go about siding in between duels. thanks :)

Monsters (16)

GB Laquari x3
GB Equeste x2
GB Darius x2
GB Murmillo
GB Bestiari
GB Retiari
EH Prisma x2
Test Tiger x3

Spells (14)

Forbidden Lance x2
GB Respite x2
MST x2
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Heavy Storm
Book of Moon
A Hero Lives x2
Gladiator Proving Ground x2

Traps (10)

GB War Chariot x3
Waboku x2
Compulsory Evacuation Device x2
Solemn Warning x2
Solemn Judgement

Extra Deck (15)

GB Gyzarus x3
GB Heraklinos x2
GB Esendarii
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
Utopia x2
Leviathan Dragon
Shock Master
Stardust Dragon
Black Rose Dragon

OK, so lets look at the primary meta matchups:

Dino Rabbit

These are the four-five decks that you absolutely have to be able to beat. It helps to be able to take out some of these too:

Chaos Dragon
Dark World
Lancer Frogs
Chain Strike Burn

but they aren't things you should be building a side deck around, as they're semi-likely matchups at best.

Wind-Up is only really scary to you when they're playing first (i.e. when you don't have any backrow answers to them), so you need response to their first turn TourGuide/Magician + Shark play.
Obviously you're naturally better off since any gladiator Beast can attack into (usually over) Zenmaity and then tag to Murmillo to deal with Shock Master...
However, living in Magical Christmasland and assuming this always happens isn't exactly good deckbuilding...

The obvious answers are Maxx "C" and Needle Ceiling, however you're also able to side Gozen Match to deal with them (As long as you control one Gladiator Beast at a time this will have no effect on your tagging out...
(Notably, Gozen Match works much better if you're playing Hoplomus...)
You also seem not to be playing Torrential Tribute, so we'll add that.

So we'll start like this:

2 Maxx "C"
2 Gozen Match
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Needle Ceiling

Mermail is easy - Dimensional fissure pulls the rug right out from under it. Fissure/Heraklinos usually spells a very fast more to their Side-deck here.
Notably, Fissure also helps out against Dark World, Frogs and Agent, o 3 is easily justifiable.
You could even try out Macro Cosmos is you wanted (which would do the same thing, but help out your Inzektor Matchup too - at the cost of your Equeste/Chariot loop).
Mind Crush can lend a hand here too, and can also help out with a few of the less conventional matchups

3 Dimensional Fissure
2 Mind Crush

Agents can be dealt with in much the same way, though Call of the Haunted Agents may cause a few issues via Kristya.
I'd suggest a 3rd Mystical Space Typhoon to deal with this variant should it appear. These will also help out with Chain Strike Burn, and anything that plays more backrow than you do...

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

Dino Rabbit
You should have enough Traps to keep this at bay, but Snowman Eater can help out if you don't.
Soul Taker helps too, while also providing support for the Chaos Dragon and/or Agent matchup.

2 Snowman Eater
1 Soul Taker

Not much to say here, Effect Veiler and Shadow Mirror are really the only ways to deal with them on a regular basis.
Veiler is just Chariot but worse, so Shadow Mirror it is...

2 Shadow Imprisoning Mirror

so Now we have this:

2 Maxx "C"
2 Gozen Match
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Needle Ceiling
3 Dimensional Fissure
2 Mind Crush
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Snowman Eater
1 Soul Taker
2 Shadow Imprisoning Mirror

Which is 18 cards, so we need to cut 3.
Torrential should really be in the main deck, so we'll drop it from here (It's much better than Respite, and should probably replace it...).
Of what's left, Mind Crush is the least useful. Those can come out, and a second Soul Taker or Needle Ceiling can take their place.
That gives us this:

2 Maxx "C"
2 Snowman Eater
3 Dimensional Fissure
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Soul Taker
2 Gozen Match
1 Needle Ceiling
2 Shadow Imprisoning Mirror

Other things you might want to look into:

2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
2 Trap Stun

Give that a go, see how it works.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics