Yu-Gi-Oh/x saber

hey richie how are U?
i heard u were one of the best when it came to X-sabers could u help me out on my deck

1x airbellium
2x pashuul
3x boggart knight
3x darksoul
3x emmersblade
3x faultroll
3x fullhelm

1x moon
1x heavy
1x controller
1x mind control
1x reborn
2x MST
2x duality
1x saber vault

2x bottomless
2x D. prison
2x gottom's emergency call
1x reinforced truth
1x judgement
2x warning
1x torrential

2x hyunlei
1x gottoms
1x mist wurm
1x stardust
1x scrap dragon
1x N. beast
1x N. barkion
1x driven daredevil
1x blackrose
1x catastor

Sure, I'll help you with the deck. These are the changes I would suggest.

-1 XX-Saber Boggart Knight (Tends to clog at three)
+3 Giant Rat

-1 Enemy Controller
-1 Saber Vault
+2-3 Creature Swap (Works great with all the searchers in the deck.)

-1 Bottomless
-1 D. Prison

Extra Deck: Looks good here.

These are just some minor changes that should help the deck. Let me know if you run into any problems and I'll try to help.  

Richie Haase

I can answer most questions on card rulings, and I will also do deck fixes to the best of my ability. I am best with X-Sabers, Infernities, E-HEROES, Crystal Beasts, and Dark World, but I will do other deck fixes as well. Please let me know what your price range is. That way I don't go telling you to make a deck that you can't afford a lot of the cards for. If your deck is not meant to run how most decks of its type do, or if it is your own new type of deck altogether, please give a short explanation on how it's meant to work. I can also build you a deck from scratch, but please tell me if there's a specific way you'd like it to work or if there's any combos you want it to make use of. Also, I will ONLY fix/build decks for Advanced Format play. Please do NOT ask me questions about the OCG, pricings on cards, or how much you should sell a card for, as they are not my areas of expertise. NOTE: Sorry guys, I have exams coming up, so I won't be answering any questions for a week or two. Thanks for the patience.

I've been playing the game for over 7 years now.

I'm currently in High School.

High Honors every year so far.