Yu-Gi-Oh/dargon deck build

i am building a dragon deck and wanted your opinion this deck does fine but i would like an experts opinion thanks

and i use the ban list whatever format it is i never understood  that but anyway heres my deck list,

monsters (25)
3x blue-eyes white dragon
2x lightpulsar dragon
2x darkflare dragon
1x red-eyes darkness metal dragon
1x decoy dragon
3x masked dragon
2x eclipse wyvern
1x red-eyes b. dragon
2x prime material dragon
2x ryko, lightsworn hunter
2x lyla, lightsworn sorceress
1x summoned skull
1x maiden with eyes of blue
1x bls onvoy of the begenning
1x winged dragon of ra

spells (11)
2x mst
1x charge of the light brigade
2x polymerization
2x dragon's mirror
1x dark hole
1x monster gate
2x dragons shrine
1x d.d.r.

Traps (7)
2x castle of dragon souls
2x mirror force
1x solemn warning
2x call of the haunted

Extra (4)
1x blue-eyes ultimate dragon
2x five-headed dragon
1x b. skull dragon

any help would be appreciated thanks,

This appears to be a build of the Blue-Eyes Chaos Dragon deck, though it's playing a few more traps.

I think you need to move away from those, since they tend to get in the way of what this kind of deck plans to do - put a lot of ATK onto the field very quickly.
We also need to move away from the idea of using Fusion monsters in general, since they almost always take too many resources to summon to be worthwhile. A single Dragon's Mirror is fine, but any more and we'll begin to dead-draw Fusion cards.

We also need to drop the Maked Dragons, since the only things they can summon are themselves and Decoy Dragon (which no-one is ever going to attack while they care about its effect), making it almost useless.

Forbidden Lance is just better than Mystical Space Typhoon here, since it protects from the Trap that you really want it to rather than one that you choose at near-random.

I'd have a look at something like this:

2 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
3 Lightpulsar Dragon
2 Darkflare Dragon
1 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
3 Maiden with Eyes of Blue
1 Eclipse Wyvern
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
3 Maxx "C"
1 The White Stone of Legend
1 Honest
2 Effect Veiler

2 Dragon Shrine
3 Forbidden Lance
2 Solar Recharge
1 Charge of the Light Brigade
1 Dark Hole
1 Dragon's Mirror
1 Silver's Cry

1 Sixth Sense

You'll also need a bigger Extra deck now, this is what you should aim for:

1 Armory Arm
1 Black rose Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Number 17 - Leviathan Dragon
1 Queen Dragun Djinn
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
1 Number 61 - Volcasaurus
1 Photon Strike Bounzer
1 Inzektor Exa-Beetle
1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
1 Five-Headed Dragon

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics