Yu-Gi-Oh/elemental dragon help

hi i know i ask multiple questions and sorry for it hope i dont bother you but i have one last request and it is for you to give me an ok elemental dragon deck? thanks in advance

This is my current build:

3 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
3 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
3 Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
3 Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls
3 Maxx "C"
2 Debris Dragon
2 Dragunity Corsesca
1 Flamvell Guard
1 Trigon
1 Swift Scarecrow

3 Dragon Ravine
3 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars
2 Cards of Consonance
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Book of Moon
1 Terraforming

2 Raigeki Break
2 Vanity's Emptiness
1 Return from the Different Dimension
1 Sixth Sense

1 Armory Arm
1 Orient Dragon
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
2 Black Rose Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Angel of Zera
2 Crimson Blader
1 Star Eater
1 Number 11 - Big Eye
2 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack

Give that a go.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics