Yu-Gi-Oh/Hieratic Blue-eyes

Question
Hey exo i was wondering if you could help me build a hieratic blue-eyes deck on a $50 budget for advanced format

Answer
$50 is quite unlikely, since you'll need 3 structures to build it, and those are what, $12-15 each... Add the 3 Cardcar and 3 Maxx C this kind of deck needs to be competitive, and it's probably not going to be that cheap.
Lance would be better than Wingbeat, but Wingbeat is far cheaper...
Something like this should work:

3 Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit
3 Hieratic Dragon of Su
3 Hieratic Dragon of Eset
2 Hieratic Dragon of Nebthet
2 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
1 Wattail Dragon
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
3 Maxx "C"
3 Swift Scarecrow
3 Maiden with Eyes of Blue
3 Cardcar D
(27)

3 Pot of Duality
3 Hieratic Seal of Convocation
2 Silver's Cry
3 A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
(13)

I'm assuming the Extra deck isn't included in the budget? Since the copies of Atum and Gaia Dragon would take up the budget by themselves.
Something like this would do as a final goal:

2 Azure Eyes Silver Dragon
1 Hieratic Dragon King - Overlord of Heliopolis
2 Hieratic Dragon King of Atum
1 Consteller Ptolemys M7
1 Constellar Pleiades
1 Number 61 - Volcasaurus
1 Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
1 Gauntlet Launcher
1 Photon Strike Bounzer
1 Number 25 - Force Focus
3 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
(15)

Give that a go, see how it works.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo