Yu-Gi-Oh/Proto-cyber dragon deck

Question
QUESTION: Hi exo, i'd like to get a head start on using the new cyber dragon deck that japan will get in december but the u.s. Wont see for a while. To prepare for this i'd like you to build me the standard cyber dragon deck for right now and i'll use that for now. Also if you could please list the price of each card i would greatly appreciate it. The strategy will be the basic swarming and use of the fusions.

ANSWER: There isn't really a "Standard" Cyber Dragon deck as such... there never really was.
Cyber Dragon was used to support other monsters, and has fallen almost completely out of play nowadays since it's rather sub-par...

If I were to build one it might look like this:

2 Cyber Eltanin
3 Cyber Dragon
3 Cyber Dragon Zwei
3 Cyber Valley
3 The Light - Hex Sealed Fusion
2 Card Trooper
1 Honest
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
(18)

2 Instant Fusion
3 Forbidden Lance
1 Machine Duplication
1 Evolution Burst
1 Dark Hole
1 Limiter Removal
1 Overload Fusion
1 Book of Moon
(11)

2 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Return from the Different Dimension
(11)

Give that a go, see what you think.

QUESTION: Thanks. Its really just so i can get the feel for cyber dragon until the new deck comes out. Can you make an extra deck for this please?

Answer
This should suffice:

2 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
2 Cyber Twin Dragon
1 Cyber-Saurus
1 Karbonala Warrior
1 Chimeratech Overdragon
1 Number 61 - Volcasaurus
1 Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
1 Maestroke the Symphny Djinn
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
(15)

Give that a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo