Yu-Gi-Oh/Rock Stun is Koa'Ki Meiru

Hey Exo been a while since I last asked a question. But anyway, a couple days ago I was looking through this game's enormous archive of different archtypes and strategy, and thought about building a deck based on either one of these strategy. 1 archtype caught my eye and is also the common archtype choice for a sertain strategy that I've enjoyed playing way back in the 5d's erra. The archtype is Koa'Ki Meiru, and the strategy they're common for is Rock Stun.

So basically I would like some help on making this deck consistent enough to play at small tourney's. If not at least consistent. Here's a rough draft of what I have so far for the Main Deck of my Koa'Ki Stun strategy.

Koa'Ki Meiru Stun 40

Monster 22
3x Koa'Ki Meiru Guardian
3x Koa'Ki Meiru Wall
2x Koa'Ki Meiru Sandman
2x Koa'Ki Meiru Boulder
2x Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
2x Block Golem
1x Gigantes
1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
2x Doomcaliber Knight
2x Card Car D
2x Maxx "C"

Spells 10
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
1x The Seal of Orichalcos
3x Pot of Duality
2x Magical Mallet
2x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps 8
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Solemn Warning
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Mirror Force
2x Call of the Haunted

Well this where I'm at in the process of making Rock Stun. Now I don't know much on what this particular strategy requires in it other than I know Rock Stun uses these members of the Koa'Ki Meiru archtype. Now I know what you might say, Evilswarm is a far superior Stun deck over this one, but that's Evilswarm. This deck is Rock Stun and is a Traditional yet a more fun to play stun deck over Evilswarm, at least for me. And I quite honestly don't like playing Evilswarm because it messes up my head enough playing against it. Other than that this is as far as I got in making this deck and now I need some help making it work in this current format? Making it consistent enough? And for the Extra Deck, what could I use for the Extra Deck? That's all I ask Exo and I hope you can help. Budget is not a problem because I'm only gonna play this deck for fun online (DevPro, DN, ect.)

The most basic issue here is that you're playing too many monsters.
Cardcar seems like a good idea, but when you're summoning it you're not summoning a STUN monster, so your opponent is free to do as they will.
Doomcalibur is terrible in the current meta, any Dragon Ruler activates it. Your opponent will happily discard useless Maxx "C" cards to remove it from the board.
Gigantes is counterintuitive. You're the one trying to keep the backrow cards, not destroy them.

I'd go for something more like this:

3 Koa'ki Meiru Guardian
3 Koa'ki Meiru Wall
2 Koa'ki Meiru Sandman
2 Block Golem
3 Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
1 Legendary Jujitsu Master
1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
1 Gaia Plate - the Earth Giant

3 Pot of Duality
3 Forbidden Lance
2 Soul Taker
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon

3 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Mirror Force
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Call of the Haunted

Here the goal is to summon Fossil Dyna and make sure it never dies. Wall and Lance can shut out Dark Hole and the like while Guardian makes sure that no monster effects get at it.
Sandman rounds out the Koa'ki Meiru lineup, preventing Raigeki Break, Mirror Force, or whatever traps a non-Dragon Ruler deck happens to be playing.
Mole and the Soul Takers make sure you don't get stuck behind anything (Debris Dragon, for example) while Vanity's Emptiness are effectively another 3 copies of Dyna that you can turn on and off at will.

Your Extra Deck doesn't need to be anything special since you'll never use it.
Something like this should suffice:

1 Soul of Silvermountain
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Mechquipped Angineer
1 Number 30 - Acid Golem of Destruction
2 Diamond Dire Wolf
2 Gem-Knight Pearl
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Photon Papilloperative
1 Number 39 - Utopia

Give that a try, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics