Yu-Gi-Oh/Traptrix deck help

Question
I have a traptrix deck i have used in local games and have gone 3-1 with it in a 4 round tournament. I was just wondering if there is any thing i could add or take out to make it run a bit better against decks like inzectors, infernities, and agents.

Monsters:
3x Traptrix Nepenthes
3x Traptrix Myrmeleo
3x Traptrix Atrax
3x Fencing Fire Ferret
2x Spirit Reaper
2x D.D. Warrior Lady
1x Mask of Darkness

Spells;
2x MST
1x Dark Hole

Traps:
3x Traptrix Trap Hole Nightmare
3x Judgement of Anubis
3x Trap Hole
2x Call of the Haunted
2x Ordeal of A Traveler
2x Chain Destruction
1x Deep Dark Trap Hole
1x Giant Trap Hole
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Fiendish Chain
1x Mirror Force

Extra Deck:
2x Number 44: Sky Pegasus
2x Number 104: Masquerade
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Wind-Up Zenmaister

The fire ferrets may look out of place but work when you don't have a traptrix to play and can take out some heavy hitters on the other side of the field. Zenmaister i use with mask of darkness to get its effect 2 times in a row. Ordeal of the traveler i use to stall and as bait for my judgement of anubis.

Answer
I'm not sure precisely what Judgment of Anubis is supposed to be negating given that Heavy Storm is currently Banned. It's incredibly situational to be using it to destroy individual Mystical Space Typhoons, especially since Atrax will often render your Traps immune to them anyway...
You also don't seem to be playing many counters to DRagon Ruler, which is the primary deck of the meta. Agent, Inzektor and Infernity are all but dead at the moment.

Peter Gross played this version of Traptrix to some success in the Unite Gosus Championship:

3 D.D. Warrior Lady
3 Traptrix Myrmeleo
2 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
2 Traptrix Nepenthes
1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
(11)

3 Mage Power
3 Pot of Duality
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Twister
(10)

1 Bottomless Trap Hole
3 Cloak and Dagger
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
3 Deep Dark Trap Hole
2 Dimensional Prison
3 Dust Tornado
2 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Warning
3 Void Trap Hole
(19)

Though if you want a better Inzektor Matchup, you could switch the Twister and a Dust Tornado for 2 Trap Hole.

Try that, see what you think of it.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo