Yu-Gi-Oh/armed horus deck

hi i was wondering if ya could help me build a dragon deck based of the armed dragons and the horus the black flame dragon, i also wanted to use all versions of them thanks in advance.

Armed Dragon LV10 is awful, and you'll never manage to summon it, so that one I draw the line at.
All the others are fine though, try something like this:

1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8
1 Armed Dragon LV7
3 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
3 Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
2 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6
2 Armed Dragon LV5
1 Armed Dragon LV3
3 Masked Dragon
1 Exploder Dragon
1 Flamvell Guard

3 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Book of Moon
1 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Level Up!

2 Trap Stun
2 Mirror Force
1 Raigeki Break
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
1 Sixth Sense (/Bottomless Trap Hole)
1 Return from the Different Dimension

3 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Number 11 - Big Eyes
1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
1 Star Eater
1 Crimson Blader
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
1 Orient Dragon
1 Armory Arm
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics