Yu-Gi-Oh/chaos dragons

Question
hi i am trying to think of a chaos dragon deck that i could take to tourneys and wanted a deck list that included 3 blue-eyes white dragons envoy of the beginning and a chaos sorcerer any other help would be appreciated thanks and any tips on how to run this deck would be appreciated also.

Answer
So Blue-Eyes Chaos then. That's a deck that was helped out a lot by the Recent Structure deck.
Have a look at something like this:

3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Tragoedia
3 Lightpulsar Dragon
2 Darkflare Dragon
1 Chaos Sorcerer
3 Maiden with Eyes of Blue
3 Maxx "C"
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
2 Card Trooper
1 The White Stone of Legend
1 Night Assailant
1 Effect Veiler
(27)

3 Forbidden Lance
3 Dragon Shrine
2 Silver's Cry
2 Trade-In
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
1 Allure of Darkness
(13)

The basic goal here is to Send lots of Dragons to the Graveyard. From there you can remove them for your Chaos monsters, or use Silver's Cry to special summon Blue Eyes back to the field.
Forbidden Lance will defend your monsters from Spells/Traps, while Trade-In helps you find a use for Any Blue-Eyes that you happen to draw.

Finally, Maxx "C" and Effect Veiler give you something to do during your opponent's turn, since this deck plays few-to-no traps.

You'll also need an Extra deck, which should probably look something like this:

2 Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon
1 Armory Arm
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Crimson Blader
1 Slacker Magician
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Number 61 - Volcasaurus
1 Inzektor Exa-Beetle
1 Photon Strke Bounzer
1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
1 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo