Yu-Gi-Oh/Dragons That LV Up

Question
QUESTION: Hey Exo, I've lately been thinking about what I could play for fun. I stumbled upon a series of monsters that are 1 of the hardest groups of monsters to use, but I do see potential in them. I would like some help making LV deck based on the Dragons of that category (Armed Dragon & Horus the Black Flame Dragon).

Now I'm unsure if its even possible, but if it is, could you help me build a LV Dragon deck that utilizes the Armed Dragons and Black Flame Dragons into 1 strategy? If it's not possible to combine the 2 dragons, which of these dragons has a better outcome on their own as an individual deck (AD or Horus)? How would I go about building a Horus deck or Armed LV deck if the 2 of them can't coexist in the same deck?

The budget of this deck (doesn't matter which one gets built) is the budget of DN and Devpro. That's all I ask Exo and hope you can help.

ANSWER: I'm assuming that you want something more than Dragon Ruler here (since that's obviously what supports them best). I'll try to limit to 2 elements...
While it's technically possible to combine them, I'm not sure I recommend it, it looks something like this:

1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8
1 Armed Dragon LV7
3 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
3 Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
2 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6
2 Armed Dragon LV5
1 Armed Dragon LV3
3 Masked Dragon
1 Exploder Dragon
1 Flamvell Guard
(19)

3 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Book of Moon
1 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Level Up!
(11)

2 Trap Stun
2 Mirror Force
1 Raigeki Break
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
1 Sixth Sense (/Bottomless Trap Hole)
1 Return from the Different Dimension
(10)

Extra:
3 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Number 11 - Big Eyes
1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
1 Star Eater
1 Crimson Blader
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
1 Orient Dragon
1 Armory Arm
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
(15)

Give that a go.

QUESTION: Hey Exo, thanks a bunch for the help of combining these 2 dragon LV types into 1 deck. However, you are right about not recommending I combine Horus and Armed Dragon. I just thought it would be neat to play both of them at the same time. Aside from that the deck works fine. Anyway my follow-up I have for you is basically the second part of my original question. If you could help build either an Armed Dragon LV deck or a Horus LV deck? I have a feeling on going the Horus route will be worth while just because I can negate spells with Horus LV 8. So, while I'm running the combined LV Dragon, how would we go about building either of the 2 LV dragons in their respective decks? It could be either 1 unless you can do both builds. You don't have to help me build both if you don't want to, but I'm laying it out there as an option.

But yeah that's all I ask Exo and I await your response. Hope you can help.

Answer
Hmmmm, Horus is the better of the two by a long way...
I think I'd go with Blaster/Redox for this, gives access to Totem Dragon as tribute bait, and Redo to revive LV6:

1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8
3 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6
3 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
3 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
1 Yamata Dragon
3 Masked Dragon
1 Flamvell Guard
1 Exploder Dragon
2 Totem Dragon
(19)

2 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars
3 Dragon Ravine
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Gold Sarcophagus
(10)

2 Trap Stun
3 Fiendish Chain
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Return from the different Dimension
1 Solemn Wanring
1 Raigeki Break
1 Sixth Sense
(11)

Tempest/Redox would probably work for the other one too. It'd be a similar deck:

1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Armed Dragon LV7
3 Armed Dragon LV5
3 Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
3 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
1 Tiger Dragon
2 Masked Dragon
1 Dragunity Corsesca
1 Exploder Dragon
2 Totem Dragon
1 Red-Eyes Wyvern
(19)

2 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars
3 Dragon Ravine
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Gold Sarcophagus
(10)

2 Trap Stun
2 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Return from the different Dimension
1 Solemn Wanring
1 Raigeki Break
1 Sixth Sense
(11)

Give those a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo