Yu-Gi-Oh/Dragons Are the Source of Chaos

Question
Hey Exo, I would like your like your help in looking over my revived Chaos Dragons deck? Last time I used this deck was probably at around before last format and had no thought on running it while Dragon Rulers, Prophecy, and others of the like were running a muck. But mid-way into this format I just wanted to run a deck I loved playing last year considering Chaos Dragons were one of the top decks throughout their debut last year. Anyway all I ask is to look over my current build of my Chaos Dragons deck and would like to know if there's any fine tuning I should do to it or is fine where it's at? All in all here's my what my deck looks like.

Chaos Dragons 41

Monsters 30
1x Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning
1x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2x Tragoedia
1x Eclipse Wyvern
3x Lightpulsar Dragon
3x Darkflare Dragon
3x Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2x Card Trooper
2x Maxx "C"
2x Effect Veiler
2x Tour Guide From the Underworld
1x Night Assailant
1x Dark Resonator

Spells 11
1x A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Book of Moon
1x Charge of the Light Brigade
1x Dark Hole
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Pot of Duality

Extra Deck
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Crimson Blader
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Mechquipped Angineer
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Queen Dragun Djinn
1x Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon
1x Photon Strike Bounzer
1x Number 11: Big Eye

Well here's how my Chaos Dragon deck stands. So far it's down really well against most of today's top players. All I ask is your appraisal, sort of speak, of where this deck stands and if their's any changes I could do to improve it, I would like to know because as I said it's been about a year since I last touched this deck. The only thing I don't want changed is the Duality's because like before when we worked on this deck Duality was my best budgetable replacement for Solar Recharge. Also I would like any changes to be in budget range if possible. So I hope you can help and I await your response.

Answer
looks reasonable, though I'd drop an Effect Veiler for the Third "C", and drop Dark Resonator altogether. You'll only need 3 Tour Guide hits, since the idea is to fetch the second Tour Guide unless it's already drawn.

Wingbeat can go, you have more than enough Spell/Trap Removal here. Drop it and a Space Typhoon for 2 Lance, which I find is just better than Space Typhoon here, being able to deal with specific threats rather than whatever you happen to hit.

Your extra deck is rather unwieldy, I'm not sure how you plan on summoning Big Eye, since Gorz/Trag is unlikely to happen, and Gorz/Black Rose is a waste of Rose Dragon. Using Dark Armed as Xyz material for anything seems nigh-on ridiculous too...

4 Rank 4s is ridiculous in a deck that will rarely summon more than 1 per game. Queen Dragun Djinn is fine, we'll add Maestoke in as an out to Ophion if we have space later.

I'm not sure you need Mechquipped Angineer, Acid Golem seems better since this is one of the few decks where you're easily able to get rid of it... Failing that, Giga Brilliant allows you to generate both a LIGHT and a DARK monster from a single Tour Guide.

Armory Arm is an alternate Win condition in decks like this that play many High-ATK monsters, and should not be ommitted. Stardust Dragon can go, since Summoning Lightpulsar back with Re-eyes will almost always be better.

Volcasaurus should be your rank 5, with Tiras to back it up. Gaia Dragon is the Rank 7 of choice since it can be overlaid on top of these, and also onto Inzektor Exa-Beetle, who combines well with Lightpulsar Dragon.
I'd really like to play Constellar Ptolemy M7, but can't find space. Maybe drop the Acid Golem for it.

Final Extra Deck:

1 Armory Arm
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Crimson Blader
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Number 30 - Acid Golem of Destruction
1 Queen Dragun Djinn
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Number 61 - Volcasaurus
1 Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
1 Photon Strike Bounzer
1 Inzektor Exa-Beetle
1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger

I'd give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo