Yu-Gi-Oh/Harpiewing Deck Update

Hey there Exo, how are you? Thanks for all the help with my Chaos Stun deck, it runs much smoother now. I come here today to as for help with my Harpie/Blackwing deck. Now that Harpie's are finally getting the support they need I feel they can finally get the synergy with Blckwings I've always hoped for. The main reason I'm asking you this is become I can't seem to cut down on a massive list of cards and need help. As always, other cards outside of what I've listed is welcome since I very well may have looked over them.

3x Harpie Lady 1
3x Harpie Queen
1x Harpie Lay Sisters
2x Harpie Channeler
3x Harpie Dancer
2x Harpie's Pet Dragon
3x Shura
3x Bora (may cut one)
1x Gale
2x Kalut (may cut one)
2x Blizzard
1x Zephyros
1x Gorz

2x Pot of duality
2x Cards for Black Feathers (maybe 3?)
3x Harpie's Hunting Ground (might cut one)
2x Elitist
3x Black Whirlwind (might cut one)
1x Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation
3x Hysteric Sign
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole

3x Icarus Attack (may cut one)
1x Delta Crow Anti-Reverse
1x Solemn Warning
1x torrential
1x CED
1x Bottomless
2x Hysteric Party
1x Starlight Road (dead most of Tue time I draw it)
2x D. Prison

My extra deck is just as messy, so please help with that too, if you could.
2x Harpies Pet Phantasmal Dragon
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Maestroke
1x Zenmaines
1x Leviair
1x Number 11: Big Eye
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Silvwrwind
1x Armor Master
2x Armed Wing
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Number 20: Gigabrilliant
1x Number 74: Master of Blades
1x TG Hyper Librarian
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Number 30: Utopia
Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1x Number 30: Acid Golem
1x Kachi Kochi Dragon
1x Black-Winged Dragon
1x Armadies, Keeper of Boundaries

Some other cards I was thinking of adding were: DAD, Dark Simigoh, D.D.Crow, Sirocco, Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon,Breeze the Zephyr, Kogarashi the Wanderer and Jetstream the Blue Sky. Again, thank you for your time I know this is a mess of a list, but being as you're one of the few people I trust to give me honest feedback on my desks I just had to come to you. Also, I play pro and most cards are not out of my reach, but I'd rather not drop $25-50 on a card or two for them to be outdated next format. Thanks again for your time, Exo. I will be eagerly awaiting your response.

Tricky stuff this, these 2 themes don't really have any common ground - neither really works very well with the other except for the fact that both can play Icarus Attack, and both can summon Zerofyne...
Dark Simorgh would no doubt work well, but I simply don't have the space to cut things for it.

Can't really even find space for Kalut...

2 Harpie Lady 1
3 Harpie Queen
3 Harpie Channeler
1 Harpie's Pet Dragon
2 Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame
3 Blackwing - Bora the Spear
1 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
2 Blackwing, Blizzard the Far North
1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind

3 Pot of Duality
3 Black Whirlwind
2 Hysteric Sign
2 Harpie's Hunting Ground
1 Elegant Egotist
1 Dark Hole

3 Icarus Attack
2 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Hysteric Party

Here I've cut out pretty much everything that's insubstantial - extra egotists and harpie monsters, extra Blackwings, and most of the Spell/Trap Lines - trying to keep everything to a minimum so as to lessen dead cards, which there are a lot of.
Hopefully Pot of Duality will help to remedy some of the horribly mismatched opening hands you'll no-doubt get.

Fortunately, doing this first makes the Extra deck quite easy, since it severely limits what you can actually summon:

2 Ice Beast Zerofyne
1 Gagaga Gowboy
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Number 66 - Master Key Beetle
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Blackwing - Armed Wing
1 HTS Psyhemuth
1 Orient Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Blackwing Armor Master
1 Number 11 - Big Eye
1 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack

I'd try that out, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics