Yu-Gi-Oh/The XYZ Revolution!

Question
I've built a deck that emulates the same TeleDAD, Synchron and Karakuri style of summoning a powerful Synchro Monster each turn, except with XYZ monsters instead. The goal is to create powerful XYZ monsters, just like the decks of old, each turn and throw crazy pressure at the opponent!

Monsters:
3 Dododo Witch
3 Dododo Driver
3 Dododo Gasser
3 Dododo Buster
3 Tsukuyomi
3 Giant Rat
3 Crane Crane
1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
2 Tour Guide of the Underworld

Spells:
1 Book of Moon
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
3 Upstart Goblin
3 The Warrior Returning Alive
2 Monster Slots
1 One Day of Peace

Traps:
1 Sixth Sense

I'd like you to rebuild this into something a little more viable. I enjoy the Dododo Gasser combo and set the deck up to make great use of it. Could you help me add more defense into this, but still keep the excitement of always having access to huge monsters? Is Dododo even the best deck to do this with?

What I really need is your suggestion on an extra deck. Having so many options such as blade armor ninja, gagaga cowboy, abyss dweller and potentially Catastor and Crimson Blader (should I main effect veilers) means space is really tight.

Thanks again.

Answer
So we're looking at ranks 4, 6 and 8 then… maybe 7 too if we rework this a little…

What I think's missing here are the Mythic Tree and Water Dragons. Mythic Water Dragon pairs off nicely with a used Gasser to make Felgrand or the like, while Tree Dragon can combo with Water Dragon when required, but is also level 4 for Witch and Buster.

Your Entire Monster line is Earth, so Redox slots right in. Notably it can also be used as a Tribute for Dododo Buster to trigger its effect, and can special summon Gasser/Water Dragon for a Rank 8 play.
Tidal would probably fit in here too, but I'll leave him out for now.
We'll main the Effect Veilers simply so that we have something to do with Redox should the need arise - Veiler turns him into a Level 8 Synchro such as Scrap Dragon or Crimson Blader - monsters that can attack and then become Felgrand in main phase 2.

3 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
2 Dododo Gasser
3 Dododo Buster
1 Dododo Warrior
3 Dododo Witch
1 Dododo Bot
3 Mythic Water Dragon
2 Mythic Tree Dragon
2 Tsukuyomi
2 Effect Veiler
(22)

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Trade-In
2 The Warrior Returning Alive
1 Dark Hole
1 Foolish Burial
1 Book of Moon
1 Reinforcement of the Army
(11)

2 Vanity's Emptiness/Mirror Force
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Sixth Sense
(7)

If Trade in isn't working you can always try Pot of Duality, or even the new Pot, Pot of Dichotomy,which should be reasonably easy to active with your Extra-Deck centric style and 3-type monster line.

I'd go with this for a Extra deck:

2 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
1 Hieratic Sun Dragon - Overlord of Heliopolis
1 Constellar Ptolemy M7
1 Photon Strike Bounzer
1 Hieratic Dragon King of Atum
1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Crimson Blader
(15)

Which I think are the best 15, but the following might also be useful:
Gauntlet Launcher
Photon Papilloperative
Gem-Knight Pearl
Colossal Fighter
Stardust Dragon

Give that a go, see what you think.  

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo