Yu-Gi-Oh/zombie world build

QUESTION: hi i was wondering if ya could give me a deck build for zombie world deck as im interested in the tanks in advance.

ANSWER: A Deck based around Zombie World is really just a Zombie Deck...

1 Dark Armed Dragon
2 Tragoedia
3 Goblin Zombie
3 Zombie Master
3 Maxx "C"
2 Paladin of the Cursed Dragon
1 Pyramid Turtle
2 Mezuki
2 Plaguespreader Zombie
2 Card Trooper

3 Zombie World
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Book of Moon
1 Foolish Burial

2 Fiendish Chain
2 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Sixth Sense

Give that a go, see what you think.

QUESTION: im wondering if theres no syncros ran why do u use plaguespreader zombie

The extra deck is assumed.
A player usually builds it themself based on which monsters they go into most often, thus I usually omit it.

An example might look like this:

1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Gem Knight Pearl
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Number 66 - Master Key Beetle
1 Revived King Ha Des
2 Doomkaiser Dragon
1 HTS Psyhemuth
1 Orient Dragon
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Stardust Spark Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Crimson Blader

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics