Yu-Gi-Oh/Does the Infestation Affect All?

Question
Hey Exo, I have a bit of a dilemma involving the quick-play spell used amongst Lswarm decks. Infestation Pandemic. it states that all face-up Lswarm's are unaffected by Spells and Traps. Here's my scenario and my question afterwards.

I start off by setting around 2-3 backrow to my side of the field and past turn to my opponent. Their turn starts off by summoning Lswarm Catastor or Rescue Rabbit and uses either of them to summon another Lswarm to the field. Once the Lswarms arrive to the field I respond with Torrential Tribute. Now this is only assuming that my opponent has a single Pandemic in hand and no Forbidden Lance or Dress (which ever 1 their using) in their hand. In response to my TT, my opponent activates Pandemic to prevent the loss of his summoned Lswarms. My opponent then proceeds into summoning Ophion. I respond to it's summon with Bottomless Trap Hole.

Alright Exo, based on how this type of scenario has played out, I'm struggling to know if Ophion is affected at all by my BTH considering Infestation Pandemic was activated. Basically, (this is also stated in the title of my question) does the Infestation affect all Lswarms no matter what, or are newly summoned Lswarms after Pandemic's initial activation affected by spells and traps?

That's all I ask Exo and hope you can help. I await your response.

Answer
In your Scenario, the Evilswarm Ophion will be banished by Bottomless Trap Hole

Infestation Pandemic only affects monsters that are on the field at the time of its activation.
This can be discerned from its card text:

"All Face-up 'lswarm' monsters you currently control are unnnafected by other Spell/Trap effcts this turn."

The "Currently" here tells you that it only applies to monsters your opponent controls at this time.

Hope that helps.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo