Yu-Gi-Oh/JINZO RETURNER FTK/OTK DECK 2013

Question
How can i play my Jinzo build more effective, consistently and explosive with many options to pull off the Exa-Beetle - Jinzo Retruner Loop without getting stucked by opponent?

Monsters (23):
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Gorz
3x Jinzo
3x Jinzo Returner
3x Destiny Hero Malicious
2x Destiny Hero Dasher
3x Dark Grepher
3x Armageddon Knight
2x Summoner Monk
2x Plaguespreader Zombie

Spells(17):

1x Dark Eruption
2x Creature Swap
1x Reinforcement for the Army
2x Destiny Draw
1x Monster Gate
2x Reasoning
1x Dark Hole
1x Foolish Burial
2x Forbidden Lance
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Dark World Dealings

Answer
While I quite like the idea of this deck, the execuation is a little wanting...
Without Future Fusion this deck loses a lot of its previous power

I don't think being explosive is your problem here, it lies more in having something left if your combo goes wrong...

I think I'd make this deck look like this nowadays:

1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
3 Jinzo
3 Destiny Hero Malicious
1 Destiny Hero Dasher
1 Destiny Hero Diamond Dude
2 Dark Grepher
3 Armageddon Knight
2 Summoner Monk
2 Plaguespreader Zombie
(19)

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Destiny Draw
2 Pot of Duality
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Foolish Burial
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Dark Hole
1 Limiter Removal
(13)

3 Call of the Haunted
2 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
(7)

While this may not do the combo as fast, it'll survive to get it off much more often.
I'd give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo