Yu-Gi-Oh/Kayest, A Feint Plan, Zerozerock

Question
I'm having trouble figuring out the difference b/w cards that can't be selected as attack targets, like Guardian Kayest, and cards that prevent opponent from attacking certain monsters, like a feint plan and zerozerock.

I know Kayest allows the opponent to attack directly if she's the only one out on my field, but does a feint plan and zerozerock allow the opponent to attack directly if i only have (face-down monsters for a feint plan or 0ATK monsters for zerozerock)?

Answer
I believe the difference here is between

"Monsters on your opponent's side of the field cannot select this card as an attack target."
And
"Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target."

In the first case, your opponent can attack directly.
In the second, they cannot attack at all.

So it would depend on text:

Zerozerock
"Your opponent cannot target face-up Attack Position monsters with 0 ATK for attacks."

Seems to fit the second statement, so I assume they would be unable to attack.

A Feint Plan
"A player cannot attack face-down monsters during this turn."

Fits neither really, mostly because it doesn't have Problem-Solving Card Text.

UDE's old rules state this though:

"If "A Feint Plan" is activated and you control only face-down monsters, your opponent cannot attack any of your monsters and they cannot attack your Life Points directly either. "

Which means it must also be the second statement.
So it appears that in most cases your opponent will be unable to attack

Hope that helps.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo