hi i was wanting to make a lightsworn deck for this format as they arent used much i got a 50 to 70 dollar budget how much would it cost to make and can ya give me a deck list? thanks.

You'll have to play almost entirely in commons then:

3 Judgment Dragon
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Tragoedia
1 Celestia, Lightsworn Angel
3 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
3 Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
1 Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior
1 Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
1 Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid
2 Wulf, Lightsworn Beast
1 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
3 Necro Gardna
1 Card Trooper
1 Honest
1 Plaguespreader Zombie

3 Solar Recharge
2 Pot of Duality
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Charge of the Light Brigade
1 Dark Hole
1 Reinforcement of the Army

2 Beckoning Light
2 Threatening Roar

Most of this is common, so it shouldn't cost very much. The Solar Recharges are probably the most valuable part.
Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics