Yu-Gi-Oh/Maiden w/ Eyes of Blue

Question
If Maiden w/ Eyes of Blue is targeted by an effect that would negate its own effect(s) like Fiendish Chain, etc. would Fiendish Chain negate Maiden's effect before Maiden could use its effect to summon Blue Eyes or would it be vice versa where Maiden's effect would 1st summon Blue Eyes before being negated by Fiendish Chain, etc.?

Answer
Hey Joshua,
Thank you for the question, honestly I have this issue countless amount of times with opponents; since I'm currently running a Maiden Deck. This is a big issue because people think that since she gets negated you dont get your Blue Eyes. But, the correct ruling is that since she got targeted you Special Summon your Blue Eyes then she gets negated. Hopefully, this helps you with your problem.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Jose