Yu-Gi-Oh/Maiden w/ Eyes of Blue

If Maiden w/ Eyes of Blue is targeted by an effect that would negate its own effect(s) like Fiendish Chain, etc. would Fiendish Chain negate Maiden's effect before Maiden could use its effect to summon Blue Eyes or would it be vice versa where Maiden's effect would 1st summon Blue Eyes before being negated by Fiendish Chain, etc.?

Hey Joshua,
Thank you for the question, honestly I have this issue countless amount of times with opponents; since I'm currently running a Maiden Deck. This is a big issue because people think that since she gets negated you dont get your Blue Eyes. But, the correct ruling is that since she got targeted you Special Summon your Blue Eyes then she gets negated. Hopefully, this helps you with your problem.

I can basically answer anything you need in Yugioh such as rulings, deck profiles,and deck fix.

Been playing Yugioh basically since the game started, I haven't gone to tournaments ,but I do know how to play in any type of duels. My biggest advatage are Free For All's.

Lyndon B. Johnson Robotics in Laredo, Tx.

I'm currently a Senior in High School, I plan to go to college to become a Web Designer.