Yu-Gi-Oh/Blue Eyes Deck Build

Question
QUESTION: hey Exo, Steven here once again. I wanted to know if I could have some help building myself a Blue Eyes Deck? I had Blue eyes White Dragon on my mind for the past couple of weeks, during the time I asked help on my Burning FIRE. I thought to myself, considering its my most beloved card in the whole game I think I should just go ahead and make Blue Eyes into the most competitive build I can possible. Although, I haven't yet figured out the right formula. I've so far come up with a couple of cards that I should use in the deck, but I would like your help finishing my deck/ Here's where I'm at:

Monsters 7
3x BEWD
3x White Stone of Legend
1x Honest

Spells 12
3x Cards of Consonance
2x Trade-In
2x Dragon's Mirror
1x Gold Sarcophagus
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
1x Lightning Vortex

Traps 5
2x Champion's Vigilance
2x Starlight Road
1x Call of the Haunted

Extra Deck 9
1x BEUD
1x FHD
2x Stardust Dragon
2x Queen Dragun Djinn
1x Thunder End Dragon
1x Heliopolis
1x Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon

(Note: This is just a template of cards that wish to use in the Blue Eyes build)

That's basically Exo where I stand in terms of building the deck. The kind of strategy I want to try Blue Eyes in is with a mix compelation of Hieratics. I got the idea from wikia on the Blue-Eyes article. Here's the link to the article: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Blue-Eyes
After reading this article and looking at the selection of monsters I thought that this will really interesting to run. Especially in the extra deck bcuz i was mostly excited of the fact that i can use 3 Rank 8 XYZ Monsters. So, Exo, basically what I'm asking is could you help me finish building my Blue-Eyes Hieratic Deck where focuses on mostly Blue Eyes to win the game or just Blue Eyes Hieratic Build in general? My budget is slim, and it's around $50.00. As always hope you can help, and I await your response.

(Note 2: Only cards I will not want to use if even required or not, is Totem Dragon and Decoy Dragon. I can't find them anywhere and they are too pricey for me anyway)

ANSWER: Decoy Dragon is a Starter Deck Common...

"Hieratic Blue Eyes" isn't really that interesting a deck, it's just Hieratics with BEWD replacing Wattail Dragon... Which doesn't really work because it means that your combo can't summon Atums...

If you want a BEWD Deck that's not Deep Draw Dragon, then I'd go with something also these lines:

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
3 Blue Eyes White Dragon
3 The White Stone of Legend
2 Kaibaman
2 Card Trooper
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Sangan
(15)

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Cards of Consonance
3 Trade-In
2 Pot of Duality
1 Dragon's Mirror
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Reinforcement of the Army
(16)

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Solemn Warning
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Champion's Vigilance
1 Solemn Judgment
(9)

Give that a go, see what you think.

QUESTION: Hey Exo, got your response. I got to say that I like this deck-list of a Blue Eyes theme. In regards to the hieratic theme, I agree that its just a swap in the normal monsters and that the ability for atum is important. But, you can still summon Atum via Hieratic monsters instead of relying on the lvl 6 normals. While waiting for you to respond on this question, I took the liberty of building the Hieratic Blue Eyes theme anyway to show that it can be done. All that it needs is help on its consistency? Here's how I have the Hieratic theme:

Hieratic Blue Eyes 40

Monsters 21
3x Eset
3x Nebthet
3x Su
3x Tefnuit
3x BEWD
2x Hiearatic Seal of the Sun Dragon Overlord
1x REDMD
2x Tour Guide
1x Night Assailant

Spells 15
2x Hieratic Seal of Convocation
1x Hieratic seal of Supremacy
3x Trade-In
2x MST
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Dragon's Mirror
1x Book of Moon
1x Mind Control

Traps 4
2x Call of the Haunted
2x Champion's Vigilance

Extra Deck 15
1x BEUD
1x FHD
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Number 17:
1x Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Adreus
1x Wind-Up Arsenal Zenmaioh
1x Hieratic Dragon King of Atum (I only have 1 of this card)
2x Photon Strike Bounzer
1x Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
1x Heliopolis
1x Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
1x Thunder End Dragon

So Exo this is how I have Hieratic Blue Eyes. Interesting or not what I have here signafies how spread out a hieratic deck can be. At least that's how I see it. The only card I forgot to fit in here was Honest. All in all Exo, I want to know if this build of Hieratic Blue Eyes stands a chance at what the meta brings? Like is its consistency good? Don't get me wrong, I like your build of Blue Eyes and will take it into consideration. It's just for now I'd like your help on my build of Blue Eyes. I hope you can help and I await your response.

Answer
If you're going to play Hieratic at all, you really have to ditch your Trap Line and play for your Combo, I'd go more like this:

2 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
1 Wattail Dragon
3 Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit
3 Hieratic Dragon of Su
3 Hieratic Dragon of Eset
3 Hieratic Dragon of Nethbet
3 Genex Ally Birdman
3 Cardcar D
3 Maxx "C"
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
(26)

2 Pot of Duality
3 Hieratic Seal of Convocation
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
(11)

3 Threatening Road
(3)

Here your Trap line serves only to keep you alive long enough to get to your combo.
You may want to try One Day of Peace instead, as it achieves essentially the same thing.

Paul Cooper took a Hieratic Deck to the top 32 of YCS Miami this weekend, so you may want to give that a look.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo