Yu-Gi-Oh/Complete Ultimate Lockdown Deck

Question
My style of play is Lockdown and through years of experimentation i have found the Horus-Jinzo-Plasma lockdown to be the most effective. This deck needs to be faster in summoning all 3 of them together. Speed, Consistency and Efficiency is what i need. Thanks in advance!

Total cards: 40

Monsters: 21
3  Destiny HERO - Plasma  
3  Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv6  
2  Horus the Black Flame Dragon  Lv8  
2  Jinzo
3  Nimble Momonga
3  Giant Germ
2  Marshmallon
1  Dandylion
1 Metaion the Timelord
1 Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord

Spells: 14
3  Fiends Sanctuary
2  Fires of Doomsday
1  Scapegoat
3  Lv Up!
1  Heavy Storm
1  Lightning Vortex
3 Upstart Goblin

Traps: 5
3  Royal Decree
1  Psychic Shockwave
1  Starlight Road

Extra Deck
1 Starlight Dragon
1  Number 96: Dark Mist
1  Wind Up Zenmaines
2  Gachi Gachi Gantetsu

Deck summary:
1.) Horus-Jinzo/Decree - Plasma forms the core Lockdown
2.) Token cards form the engine to summon Plasma
3.) Nimbles/Germs thin and swarm the deck. Upstart = draw power
4.) Metaion is there for backup (awesome effect!)
5.) Exodius is there for recycling (free tribute for Horus/Jinzo/Plasma too!)

Answer
I'll be honest, I think you're going about your support engine in the wrong way.
Plasma is always best when played in a D-Hero Engine, and that same engine happens to support cards like Jinzo/Horus well when tweaked.
Let me show you.

We need the basics of the deck:

2 Destiny Hero Plasma
1 Jinzo
2 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6
1 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8
(6)

Jinzo is easy enough to get to, being a DARK monster, and won't ever get hit by bottomless, so there's no need for more than 1.
More than 1 Horus 8 is going to clog horribly, so we'll leave it at 1.

Adding the monster support:

1 Elemental Hero Stratos
2 Destiny Hero Malicious
1 Destiny Hero Diamond Dude
1 Armageddon Knight
2 Card Trooper
2 Effect Veiler
2 Spirit Reaper
1 Mystic Tomato
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
(13)

Our basic plan is to attempt to Send Jinzo/Horus to the Graveyard via Armageddon Knight and Card Trooper. Then we can simply special summon it back with Call of the Haunted or Monster Reborn. That lets you get one or both monsters to the field with little loss of resource.
Plague and Malicious work impressively well with this engine, as well as with Stratos and the D-Hero engine in general - an engine which will also help us get to Plasma.

The Tomato engine is there to help you keep monsters on the field to provide Tributes for Jinzo/Horus if necessary.
However, it can also be used to make Synchro/Xyz monster plays for Stardust Dragon and the like if required.

With Plasma being the most difficult of the 3 monsters to summon (Not being a viable target for Call of the Haunted), we'll be playing Effect Veiler to keep the opposition at bay until it makes the field

Spells. Here we'll need the basic Destiny Hero support as well as some choices from your original build:

3 Destiny Draw
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Fires of Doomsday
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Scapegoat
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon
(14)

There's little need for Upstart Goblin when we have Destiny Draw/Allure, and Level-Up doesn't really seem necessary when all Horus 6 has to do is Destroy a monster in battle.

For Traps, we'll need a basic line to prevent anything untoward happening until we can establish the lockdown. Something along these lines should work well:

3 Call of the Haunted
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
(7)

Put it all together, and we get this:

2 Destiny Hero Plasma
1 Jinzo
2 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6
1 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8
2 Destiny Hero Malicious
1 Elemental Hero Stratos
1 Destiny Hero Diamond Dude
1 Armageddon Knight
2 Card Trooper
2 Effect Veiler
2 Spirit Reaper
1 Mystic Tomato
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
(19)

3 Destiny Draw
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Fires of Doomsday
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Scapegoat
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon
(14)

3 Call of the Haunted
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
(7)

This should be able to get to your desired board state much faster and much more consistently than the version you're currently playing.
Give it a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo