Yu-Gi-Oh/Deck build

Question
Hey Exo its me again and this will bd the last thing i'll ask you but i was wondering if you would be able to tell which would be better a Blackwing deck or a Ancient Gear deck and if could you build me one of those or if you think another expert would have a better grasp on a deck build of one of these decks could you tell me which expert it would be cause my friend is building a level deck to stop my e hero fusion deck so i would like to surprise him with this deck.

Answer
Blackwings are the better deck here by a staggering amount.
Modern Blackwing looks something like this:

1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
3 Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame
2 Blackwing - Bora the Spear
1 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
2 Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
3 Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North
1 Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor
2 Maxx "C"
(18)

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Pot of Duality
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Mind Control
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Black Whirlwind
(12)

3 Icarus Attack
2 Solemn Warning
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Judgment
(9)

Extra:
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
2 Blackwing Armed Wing
1 Gaia Knight - the force of Earth
1 Blackwing Armor Master
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Blackwing - Silverwind the Ascendent
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Number 17 - Leviaithan Dragon
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Number 39 - Utopia
(15)

Try that.

Edit: Though you should probably remember to play Black Whirlwind (unlike me... :P), as it's quite good...

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo