Yu-Gi-Oh/deck build

Question
QUESTION: Can you look over my inzektor deck and tell me to make any changes, thanks!

Monsters 21

Inzektor Centipede*3
Inzektor Dragonfly*1
Inzektor Hornet*1
Inzektor Hopper*1
Inzektor Giga-Mantis*2
Inzektor Ladybug*3
Card Trooper*2
Spirit Reaper*2
Sangan*1
Gorz*1
Effect Veiler*1
Dark armed dragon*1
Mystic Tomato*2

Spells 13

Dark hole*1
Monster reborn*1
Heavy Storm*1
Mst*3
Allure of darkness*1
Duality*2
Inzektor Sword- zektkaliber*2
Foolish Burial*1
Forbidden Lance*1

Traps 9

Call of the Haunted*3
Threatening Roar*2
Solemn Warning*1
Solemn Judgment*1
Bottomless Trap hole*2

ANSWER: Not much wrong with this really, other than that you need to decide which list you're playing really  (Should be 2 Warning for Sept 2012, No Sangan for March 2013)

I'd drop the Bottomless for Torrential, and add in the Second Effect Veiler over the Sangan for March 1st.

Currently you're at 43 cards, so I'd drop these to go to 40:

1 Inzektor Giga-Mantis (This is searchable, one is enough)
2 Mystic Tomato (These just aren't that good anymore without Sangan to fetch...)

Hope that helps.

QUESTION: Hey, can you tell me your reasoning behind putting torrentials over bottomless trap holes? Thanks!

Answer
Quite simply put, it's because Torrential is a superior card.

Bottomless Trap Hole can't hit monsters like Dragonfly, Deep Sea Diva and Atlantean Marksman, and is only really good when you're already on top of the game, whereas Torrential can be used to Stabilize an unfavourable field.

Torrential's just a more versatile card than Bottomless, which is what you need when going into a new format.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo