Yu-Gi-Oh/Deck help

Question
QUESTION: Hey exo, im wondering how to make a good atlantean deck without all the expensive mermail cards like megalo. Can you give me a decklist that is competetive but also relatively cheap, thanks.

Also, im thinking of making a new budget deck, i was thinking inzektors, do you have any others in mind that are cheap but also really good.

THANKS!!!

ANSWER: Unfortunately, you're only looking at Agent and Inzektor that are vey playable without being overly expensvie nowadays... and even then the Extra Decks will set you back a tidy sum.

Pure Atlantean Tends to look like this:

1 Moulinglacia the Elemental Lord
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Dragon Ice
3 Atlantean Heavy Infantry
3 Atlantean Marksman
3 Deep Sea Diva
3 Genex Ally Birdman
2 Atlantean Dragoons
1 Lost Blue Breaker
1 Sangan
(19)

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Salvage
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Mind Control
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Allure of Darkness
(12)

2 Solemn Warning
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Fiendish Chain/Compulsory Evacuation Device/Dimensional Prison
1 Solemn Judgment
(9)

Give that a go.

QUESTION: I like the atlantean deck. Can you give me an inzektor deck list, thanks so much.

Answer
Inzektor should look something like this (Assuming No Cardcar D)

1 Dark Armed Dragon
2 Tragoedia
2 Maxx "C"
1 Inzektor Giga-Mantis
3 Inzektor Centipede
3 Inzektor Ladybug
1 Inzektor Dragonfly
1 Inzektor Hornet
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Sangan
2 Card Trooper
(19)

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Inzektor Sword - Zektkaliber
2 Pot of Duality
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Foolish Burial
(12)

2 Torrential Tribute
2 Solemn Warning
2 Call of the Haunted
3 Threatening Roar
(9)

Give that a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo