Yu-Gi-Oh/Dragons collide

Question
I am working on a dragon deck that includes most of the cards for the dragons collide structure deck. Could you build a deck that includes those cards as well as some good cheap cards ranging from $1.00 to $25.00? plus in thinking of adding five headed dragon would you recommend this notion?

Answer
Hey Ben!

So, since the structure deck came out, Chaos Dragons have become really easy to make, and more available too. Since you have a budget of $25, I`ll make a control variant because it relies less on the extra deck (which will cost you), and more on the main deck and its abilities to control the game.

Here is the deck based on your budget, and assuming that you already have 3 of the structure decks:

Monsters: 21

1x Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
3x Eclipse Wyvern
3x Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
2x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2x lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
2x Jain, Lightsworn Palidan
2x Summoner Monk
1x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Tour Guide From the Underworld
1x Night Assailant
1x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Card Trooper

Spells: 12

1x Charge of the Light Brigade
1x Allure of Darkness
3x Upstart Goblin
1x Book of Moon
2x Reasoning
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
2x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: 7

2x Bottomless trap Hole
2x Compulsery Evacuation Device
2x Torrential Tribute
1x Call of the Haunted

Now, this is only the main deck because the extra deck monsters are going to make the price of the deck way higher than your budget. You will notice that there are not some cards that you would expect to be in there, like Solar Recharge, and this is because this would put you over budget also.

However, I do recommend investing in Solar Recharge because it is the main draw engine of the deck. I have compensated in this situation with Upstart Goblins.

I am going to assume that you already have an extra deck that you use, or at least some extra deck cards. You would definitely have to use those rank 3 and 4 XYZ monsters in this deck.

Also, I made this deck regarding the March 2013 Banlist, so that is why there are 3 Luminas and no Sangan.

I hoped I helped, and I encourage you to ask a follow-up question too! Have an awesome week!!!  

Yu-Gi-Oh

Anthony Mooney