Yu-Gi-Oh/Evil HERO 2013

1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Elemental HERO Stratos
2 Tragoedia
3 Elemental HERO Prisma
1 Cyber Dragon
2 Effect Veiler
2 Rescue Rabbit
3 Elemental HERO Clayman
2 Maxx "C"
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
3 Elemental HERO Sparkman
1 Sangan

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Miracle Fusion
3 Dark Calling
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
2 E-Emergency Call
1 Reinforcement of the Army

Dino Rabbit style Evil HEROs. Drop Blade Armor Ninja, Utopia or Excalibur, then Dark Calling for Evil HERO Lightning Golem. Prisma mills the extra HEROs left in the deck. The Shining is summoned with the miracle fusions and takes advantage of all the banished HEROs. Cyber Dragon is an extra Light monster and has good attack points. I went Trapless because Sparkman and Clayman WILL clog my hand, but not many decks can easily dispatch a 3600 attack Trago.

It's beaten other HERO decks but badly failed against Inzektors. Another problem is how combo dependent it is, so if the opponent drops Maxx "C" it's probably GG. The deck doesn't recover well enough from the resulting draws. Any ideas on improving it?

I had an idea before for another version that plays Call of the Haunted and uses Card Trooper, fusion substitutes and doesn't play Clayman, but that was years ago and the game might be too fast now. I know Evil HEROs might not exactly be competitive, but we can always try, right?

Feel free to change this completely if I'm going about it the wrong way. Thank you.

This is an interesting one... I can't decide whether I want Traps or not...
On one hand, most things that play Rabbit need Traps and Lances to make their Vanilla monsters viable threats, one the other the fact that you need to be able to grave lots of monsters for this to work...

Lets try and find a middle Ground...
If you're going to stick with Trapless, then I think this needs to happen:

-2 Maxx "C"
-1 Dark Calling
-1 Sangan (March 1st and all...)
-1 Cyber Dragon
-1 Prisma

+2 Card Trooper
+2 Forbidden Lance
+1 Night Assailant
+1 Honest

I feel that 3 Miracles and 3 Calling is too much, especially since Calling requires specific materials. Card Trooper will help you fill the Grave for them and the Chaos Monsters, and Honest makes your Sparkmen a viable threat.
Lance just helps you to push your own plays through, which is important since you don't have a Trap line to fall back on.

On the other hand, a build playing Traps would have to look something like this:

1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Elemental HERO Stratos
2 Elemental HERO Prisma
2 Effect Veiler
2 Rescue Rabbit
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Night Assailant
3 Elemental HERO Clayman
3 Elemental HERO Sparkman

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Miracle Fusion
2 Dark Calling
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
2 E-Emergency Call
1 Reinforcement of the Army

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Dimensional Prison/Fiendish Chain
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment

Which might work better. Give it a go if you like.

Extra deck's going to be interesting either way...

Hope that helps...

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics