Yu-Gi-Oh/Fire King deck build

Question
QUESTION: Hi, I have recently become interested in the fire king deck and would like help building one from 3 copies of the structure deck + some neccesary add-ins. The budget (not including structure deck cost) will be about $100 and im also aware of the unreleased fire king that will be great for this deck but since i dont know when it will be released i'd just like a decklist that dosent include it yet please.  Thanks in advance.

ANSWER: Fire King is relatively new, but has seen a degree of regional success over the weekend.
They can either be combined with Hazy Flame or Fire Fist, so Bear is likely to be the most expensive thing on this list.
Most builds tend to be along these lines:

2 Fire King High Avatar Garunix
3 Fire King Avatar Barong
3 Brothrhood of the Fire Fist - Bear
1 Brotherhood of the Fre Fist - Gorilla
3 Flamvell Firedog
(12)

3 Onslaught of the Fire Kings
3 Fire King Fire Cycle
3 Fire Formation - Tenki
1 Fire Formation Tensu
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Trade-In
(19)

2 Call of the Haunted
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Solemn Warning
2 Torrential Tribute
(9)

Give that a go.

QUESTION: Thanks, it looks great but don't I need an extra deck? Also could you gove me a side deck that has cards that work against agents, quickdraw dandywarrior, dark world, ninja's, gravekeepers and other fire kings (sorry the list is so long) please? Thanks again in advance.

Answer
Extra Decks are expensive, so you'll likely not be able to afford all the stuff that's on here:

Extra:

2 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Tiger King
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Number 39 - Utopia
1 Number C39 - Utopia Ray
1 Gem Knight Pearl
1 Evigishki Merrowgesit
1 Number 16 - Shock Master
1 Steelswarm Roach
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Photon Papilloperative
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
(15)

Side:
2 Effect Veiler
2 Maxx "C"
3 Gemini Imps
2 Soul Taker
2 Dust Tornado
1 Needle Ceiling
3 Gozen Match
(15)

Give those a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo