Yu-Gi-Oh/a good deck build around temptest magician

Question
QUESTION: Hey i recently got the card tempest magician and rescue rabbit and was wondering what a good build around those cards would be. Thanks for for listening to my question and for hopefully answering it.

ANSWER: These 2 cards don't tend to feature in the same deck at the moment, largely because there are no Rank 3/4 Xyz monsters that require Spellcaster-type materials.

I can build you a deck round either one of them, but putting them together just makes them both worse.

Let me know via follow-up.

QUESTION: hey thanks for your answer, and would you mind building a separate deck revolving around tempest magician?

Answer
I'm assuming you don't want the standard Tempest FTK deck here, since that's rather boring to play...

So a Spellcaster build then, featuring Magical Citadel of Endymion to increase counters...
Let's go with something like this:

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Chaos Sorcerer
3 Apprentice Magician
3 Defender the Magical Knight
2 Breaker the Magical Warrior
2 Magical Exemplar
2 Effect Veiler
1 Old Vindictive Magician
2 Night's End Sorcerer
1 Crystal Seer
(18)

2 Magical Citadel of Endymion
2 Spell Power Grasp
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Instant Fusion
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Mind Control
1 Book of Moon
1 Terraforming
(15)

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Solemn Warning
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment
(7)

With an Extra Deck like this:

2 Arcanite Magician
2 Tempest Magician
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Gaia Knight - the Force of Earth
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
1 Armory Arm
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
(15)

Give that a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo