Yu-Gi-Oh/Help With Gimmick Puppet Deck

I was wondering if you could help me with my Gimmick Puppet deck. I have an idea to combine it with machina deck since Gimmick also machine. Here is my decklist so far:

2 Tragoedia
3 Gimmick Puppet Magne Doll
3 Gimmick Puppet Dreary Doll
2 Machina Cannon
3 Machina Fortress
3 Machina Gearframe
3 Cyber Valley
2 Phantom Beast Tether-Wolf
2 Card Trooper

3 Trade-In
2 Junk Puppet
2 Machine Duplication
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Book of Moon
1 Limiter Removal
1 Allure of Darkness

2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment

Extra Deck:
1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1 Neo Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon
1 Gimmick Puppet Destiny Leo
1 Hieratic Sun Dragon of Heliopolis
2 Gimmick Puppet Heaven's String
2 Gimmick Puppet Giant Killer
2 Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon
2 Number 22 Fran Ken
2 Number 11: Big Eye
1 Panthom Beast Plane Dragosack

This is actually pretty good already, the only thing that I'm not sure I like are the copies of Cyber Valley.
I see that they provide a use for the Tokens made by Tether-Wolf and are a Machine Dupe hit, but I just can't see myself wanting to waste my Normal summon (which could be used on Card Trooper, Gearframe or Tether-Wolf) to summon Cyber Valleys.
It's just a little too passive for my liking, and doesn't really advance your gamestate...

I think that Gorz seems really good here, especially with the ability to essentially Normal Summon level 7 monsters, so I'd add that in and drop to 1 Machina Cannon (You already have an Abundance of Level 8 machines to discard both for Fortress and Trade-In)

I'd also drop out Limiter Removal to make room for a Trap Line (since Mermail and Wind-Up will kill you quite quickly without one).
2 Torrential and 2 Bottomless should suffice.
Limiter is nice, but this deck seems more like an Aggressive Xyz control build, and I can't really see myself wanting to lose the Gimmick Puppet Xyzs in the End-Phase.

So I'd go like this:

-3 Cyber Valley
-1 Machina Fortress
-1 Limiter Removal

+1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
+2 Torrential Tribute
+2 Bottomless Trap Hole

I'd also try to find room for at least one Gear Gigant X in your Extra Deck, as you never know when it'll come in handy.

Hope that helps.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics