Yu-Gi-Oh/Can you help me tweak my deck please?

Question
Hello ^_^. I have a some what of a rag-tag deck that i've put together that seems to hold its own during competitive play though if i get a bad hand in a beginning of a duel its usually end game for me right off the back. I run some what of a Gagaga deck in the manner i have gagaga girl and magician though the main point of my deck is to xyz or summon a bls or dark armed. I have a pretty decent back row and beaters to make sure i can at least stall till i can do any of the three previously mentioned. My cards are:
gagaga girl x3
gagaga magician x3
black lustre soldier envoy of the begining
dark armed dragon
gorz emissary of darkness
effect veiler
mystic tomato x3
cyber dragon x2
thunder king ria-oh x3
phantom of chaos x2
mystic space typhoon
dark hole
gagaga revenge
monster reborn
pot of duality
swords of revealing light
mind control
gold sarcophagus
mirror force
bottomless trap hole x2
dimensional prision x2
solemn warning x2
solemn judgement
starlight road
copy cat
sangan
and torrential tribute.

extra deck:
number 40 gimik puppet of strings
chonomaly mucha mech
heretic dragon overlord of heliopolis
leviathin dragon

Any suggestions are welcomed ^_^

Answer
Hey Thais!
So, I am going to do this deck fix because I also run a rogue deck lol
Anyways, let`s get to the deck fixes. The main idea of the deck is to XYZ summon, obviously, so you would want to use monsters that make Xyz summoning very easy and with almost no cost. So, this brings us to the cards that you have chosen to use, which are Gagagas. With both Gagaga Girl and Gagaga Magician on the field, you can make almost any XYZ there is.
Next, we need to find a good way to either protect one of them until you get the other out, or we need to find a way to bring out both of them fast and efficiently. Also, it looks like you want to incorporate some chaos into the deck.

This means that we need to find good dark and good light monsters. What is a good dark monster? Tour Guide from the Underworld! This card is a must in any chaos deck, not only because it is a dark, but because it can also XYZ, and that is what you are trying to do right? So this cards id going to be at 2. Now, we need a card to accompany her, and with the ban of Sangan, I think that Night Assailant is going to be a good replacement for him. This now leads us to the next card, which is going to assist in both controlling the game, whilst also being a pretty good control card, Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter. If you are able to, you can also make some rank 2 XYZ monsters if you copy him with your Gagaga monsters.

Other than these changes to the cards in the deck, the following deck list is what the deck should look like. Now, I only mentioned the cards that should be in the deck that I feel are important, I have added some cards and taken others out that are not as important, but will make the deck run much smoother. Another thing is that I am not going to touch the extra deck because I know that those are usually all preference:

Monsters: 19
3x Gagaga Girl
3x Gagaga Magician
2x Summoner Monk
2x Tour Guide from the Underworld
1x Black Luster Soldier- Envoy of the Beginning
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness
2x Effect Veiler
2x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2x Thunder King Raioh

Spells: 15
1x Heavy Storm
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
2x Pot of Duality
1x Mind Control
1x Book of Moon
2x Forbidden Lance
1x Allure of Darkness
2x Gagagarevenge

Traps: 6
1x Bottomless
1x Solemn Warning
2x Torrential Tribute
2x Mirror Force

I hope that I have helped with the deck! Ask any more questions that you like. This deck should do pretty well.
Have an awesome week!!!

Yu-Gi-Oh

Anthony Mooney