Yu-Gi-Oh/naturia deck help

Question
Advanced Format
i'm new to yu gi oh and wanted to make a naturia deck, i tried to buy cards on my own and from booster packs and this is what i have and if you have any suggestions to make it better.

1 naturia vein
1 naturia beetle
1 naturia rock
1 naturia pineapple
1 naturia spiderfang
1 naturia sunflower
1 naturia ladybug
1 atomic firefly
1 woodland sprite
1 naturia pumkin
1 naturia fruitfly
1 danipon
2 naturia strawberry
1 naturia ragweed
1 naturia butterfly
2 prickle fairy
1 naturia cosmobeet
1 naturia antjaw
1 naturia marron
1 naturia hydrangea
2 naturia dragonfly
2 naturia horneneedle
1 naturia mantis
1 naturia tulip
1 naturia rosewhip
1 naturia white oak
2 naturia bean

Trap Cards:
1 trap hole
2 exterio's fang

Spell Cards:
2 naturia forest
2 leo drakes mane
1 barkion's bark
1 seed of deception
1 landoise's luminous moss

extra deck:
1 naturia landoise
1 naturia leodrake

Answer
Your main issue here is that you don't have any basic support cards.
Some people call these "Staples" because they're played in pretty much any deck regardless of what it is.
They come in a lot of Structure decks (though usually not all together), and usually consist of these:

1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Book of Moon
2-3 Mystical Space Typhoon

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Solemn Warning
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment

They're mostly generic cards that allow you to destroy your opponent's monsters/Spells/Traps or get yours back.

The next thing you'll need is to choose the 3-5 best Naturia monsters and play 2-3 of each of those, ignoring all the others.
It's easier to do this if you know what you want your deck to do.
Do you want to summon lots of monsters and make Synchros? the Maron, Cosmobeet and Pineapple are probably the ways to go.
Do you want to Destroy your opponent's monsters and prevent them from getting onto the field?
Hornneedle and Mantis can do that.
Do you want to lock out your opponent's Spells/Traps? Bambooshoot/Pineapple is your deck.

For the moment, from the cards you have here, these jump out at me:

Naturia Dragonfly
Naturia Mantis
Naturia Maron
Naturia Hornneedle
Naturia Cosmobeet

These guys will help you out too:

Naturia Cliff
Naturia Cherries

So I'd play 2-3 of Each of these:

3 Naturia Dragonfly
3 Naturia Mantis
2 Naturia Hornneedle
3 Naturia Maron
3 Naturia Cliff
3 Naturia Cherries
2 Naturia Cosmobeet
(19)

This way your Mantis/HornNeedle can keep your opponent off the field while making your Dragonflies even bigger.
Cherries/Cliff can provide you more monsters to Synchro with or to Boost Dragonfly, and Maron will boost Dragonfly and let you draw more cards.

Now for Spells/Traps. We start with the basics from above, and we'll add in some cards that help you specifically:
Mind Control will let you steal your opponent's monsters and Xyz/Synchro with them.
Verdant Sanctuary will let you get another Insect from your deck whenever one of yours is Destroyed.

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Verdant Sanctuary
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Monster Reborn
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Mind Control
(12)

Lastly, we'll play Traps to keep our opposition from keeping any monsters:

2 Solemn Warning
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Trap Hole
1 Solemn Judgment
(9)

Which gives us 40 cards.

While this isn't the best Naturia Deck that can be built (You'll need more Expensive cards like Naturia Beast and Grandsoil the Elemental Lord to build that) it's just fine for now.
Give it a go, see what you think.

Oh, and as a side note, you may want to try getting some more Synchro/Xyz monsters to improve this deck's firepower, some relatively cheap ones include:

Number 39 - Utopia
Number 17 - Leviathan Dragon
Photon Papilloperative
Gem-Knight Pearl

Gaia Knight - the Force of Earth
Iron Chain Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Scrap Dragon
Magical Android

Hope that helps.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo