Yu-Gi-Oh/ruling

Question
I used my ninjitsu art of super transformation and got a lightpulsar dragon. Then my lightpulsar dragon was destroyed and sent to the grave. Later, my opponent used heavy storm and super transformation was destroyed. My question is now does my lightpulsar get banished whether it was sent to the hand with compulsory earlier or destroyed earlier is it still banished?

Answer
If the Lightpulsar Dragon that was on the field via Ninjitsu's effect leaves the field at any time, it loses its link to Ninjitsu Art.  Heavy Storm destroying Ninjitsu here wuold not cause it to be banished if had gone to the graveyard and was later summoned somehow.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Michael Lucas (Yu-Gi-Oh Category Guru)