Yu-Gi-Oh/yugioh tcg

Question
if i activate bubble crash when my opponent has 3 XYZ monsters on the field full of XYZ materials will it work

Answer
The short answer to this question would be yes.

If you activate Bubble Crash while your opponent has 3 XYZ monsters on the field that are full of attatchments, and if that have at least 3 other cards either in their hand or on the field, then they would have to send cards that they have either in their hand or on the field to the graveyard until they have 5.

This effect also can affect you. If you have at least 5 cards either in your hand or on your field, then you have to send cards that you have to the grave until you have 5.

If both players have more than 5 cards, it affects both of them.

Now, if you even wanted to know, if those XYZ monsters are monsters like Gachi Gachi Gantetsu, if the player chooses to send those guys, then they would still so to the grave despite their effects. The reason for this is because Gachi says, "If this card would be destroyed..." and Bubble Crash sends.

Anyways, the answer to your question as it is, is yes, but only if they have a total of 6 cards in their hand and/or on their field, or if you have a total of 6 cards in your hand and/or on your field.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Anthony Mooney