Yu-Gi-Oh/Card Ruling on "question"

Question
Hey I can't seem to find the answer to the ruling on question and any help would be great!

If I activate the spell card "Question" does my opponent have to say the name of the full card or can they say the short form E.G "Strategist/ Nishipachi" Instead of "Karakuri Strategist mdl 248 'Nishipachi'".
Can the short form/ part of the name be considered calling the card right?

Thank you for your time!

Have a wonderful day.

Answer

If a card contains at least a few words in its name, then if they say enough of the name that you're able to tell what card they're talking about, then I'd say that it would be okay, especially if the card has a super long name with numbers and supposedly random letters.

If the card name is really short with only one or two words in its name, then I'd probably say that they'd have to say the name completely correct.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Neogoldman2

Wikianswers answers.

Wikianswers, Yahoo! Contributor, Google Rising Star Program

WikiAnswers, Yahoo! Contributors/Yahoo! Voices

WikiAnswers

WikiAnswers Gold Contributor, WikiAnswers Vandal Patrol: Senior Site Investigator, Copy Editor, Google Rising Star Program and more.

Yahoo! Contributor, WikiAnswers