Yu-Gi-Oh/Clown Control 2013

Question
There's a storm coming, Exo! Lots of great decks are going to be coming soon, so I want to play this little number before the Prophecy Apocalypse in May. Any ideas?

Monsters: 20

2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
2 Drillroid
2 Tsukuyomi
3 Blade Rabbit
2 Tour Guide from The Underworld
1 Night Assailant
3 Dream Clown
1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
3 Karakuri Strategist mdl 248 "Nishipachi"
1 Karakuri Watchdog mdl 313 "Saizan"

Spells: 9

3 Stumbling
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
2 Pot of Duality
1 Book of Moon

Traps: 11

1 Solemn Judgment
1 Solemn Warning
3 Dimensional Prison
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Zero Gravity
1 Starlight Road
1 The Huge Revolution is Over

Extra: 15

1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Karakuri Steel Shogun mdl 00X "Burdido"
2 Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Naturia Landoise
1 Naturia Barkion
1 Naturia Beast
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1 Temtempo The Percussion Djinn
1 Wind-up Zenmaines
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon

My version of Clown Control. Drillroid lets me use the Stumblings and Zero-Gravities to easily eliminate threats, and it's an EARTH Machine making it viable for Naturia Landoise, which is a death blow for the opponent if the combo is set up and you have extra spellcards in your hand, or the Karakuri Synchros, which are fantastic.

Dream Clown and Blade Rabbit do the exact same thing, but including Blade Rabbit allows access to NATURIA BEAST! Amazingly helpful. Solemn Warning is at 1 now, so I can play Road and reasonably expect it not to get negated. I have Revolution just to make sure I can keep my lockdown running.

I left out Crass Clown. Nobody is going to XYZ when see him on the field and they can just resummon their monster next turn. He's a DARK type too, so I can't use him to make Naturia Synchros.

I left out Labyrinth of Nightmare because I considered it not very useful. It's easier to just take them out with Drillroid than to have them reusing Lylas and the like because of my own trap card.

Any ideas for upgrading this? 20 monsters seems a bit high, but this deck looks pretty good. I had the thought when building this of dropping the Blade Rabbits and tuners, then making a build that cuts the monsters down and uses Fossil Dyna and more traps.

If that's viable, could you show me how that would look? I'll play both versions and see what I like better, like always. Thanks.

Answer
I'm of the opinion that 20 monsters is too high here, simply because this isn't a deck that can survive drawing a hand full of them...

The Basics can stay:

3 Dream Clown
2 Blade Rabbit

Maxing out both doesn't seem necessary at the moment, 5 is more than enough to draw them.

2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Night Assailant
1 Tsukuyomi

Can stay as support too.
Drillroid is interesting, but the threat of drawing into the Karakuri Tuners is what puts me off the whole idea...
A Single copy of XX-Saber Pashuul (also a warrior for Reinforcement) will likely help more here... since it's useful as a defense should it be drawn into too early...

I'd finish up with 2 Spirit Reaper, as these will allow you to convert your opponent's Open Field into further advantage - you're unlikely to be OTKing anyone with this after all...

Makes the monster line look like this:

3 Dream Clown
2 Blade Rabbit
2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
2 Spirit Reaper
1 Tsukuyomi
1 XX-Saber Pashuul
1 Night Assailant
(14)

For Spells, I'd suggest playing Dimensional Fissure in the Main deck since you're not really acessing your own Graveyard, and it'll help out with Mermail matchups.

3 Stumbling
2 Pot of Duality
2 Dimensional Fissure
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon
1 Reinforcement of the Army
(12)

Your Trap line looks like it has the right idea, but there's little point in having more than 1 Starlight Road-esque card.
I'd go with this:

3 Zero Gravity
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Starlight Road
(14)

I'd give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo