Yu-Gi-Oh/deck build

Question
Hi , I 've been trying to build this dragon deck that runs around Alexandrite dragon rescue rabbit blue eyes & galaxy eyes . But I know it could be better . I hope that you ' ll help me with this . I really that it could be a really build . Here ' s my deck list .
3 Alexandrite Dragon
3 Divine Dragon Ragnarok
3 Blue Eyes White Dragon
2 Parsec the Interstellar Dragon
2 Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon
3 Masked Dragon
3 Totem Dragon
2 Rescue Rabbit
1 Prime Material Dragon
1 Lord of D .
3 Ancient Rules
2 Resonance Device
2 Dragonic Tactics
1 Flute of summoning Dragon
2 Mirror Force
2 Magic Cylinder
2 Starlight road
2 Dark Bribe
2 Bottomless Trap hole
41 cards total
Any & all help will be greatly appreciated ! Thanx for taking the time to read this ! Even if you don 't think this could be a viable deck would let me know why ? Thanx again !

Answer
While I have no issues with this kind of deck, I think the way you're trying to Summon Galaxy-Eyes is Iffy.
It seems better to Drop it into the Graveyard and Special summon via Queen Dragun-Djinn. (which ties nicely into your Rabbit/Dragon engine).
Which means we need the ability to put it into the Graveyard consistently. Luckily both it and Parsec are Level 8, which opens up Trade-In.
Lastly, we need to complete our Rank 8 and Rabbit Engines: No Rabbit decks is compelte without Tour Guide to Re-Use it, and you'll find using Parsec much easier with Tragoedia - which can copy Galaxy-Eyes' Level in the Graveyard to allow you to summon Parsec and go Rank 8.

I've modified your Spell/Trap lines to better support this new Rabbit Engine, and support the Rank 8s when they hit the table:

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2 Tragoedia
3 Parsec the Interstellar Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
3 Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon
3 Divine Dragon Ragnarok
3 Alexandrite Dragon
2 Rescue Rabbit
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
(20)

3 Trade-In
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Allure of Darkness
(12)

2 Dimensional Prison
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
(8)

Try that as a baseline.
You might also want to see whether Chaos Sorcerer, Effect Veilers and Fiendish Chain work.

Give that a go, see how it works.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo