Yu-Gi-Oh/deck build

weird build

i want a some what competive ritural deck focusing on
these 4 ritural (each 1 represents a member of the 4 horsemen)
i want the deck to be on a theme to get them out a quick as you can and plenty of way to counter big decks

here the ritural i want the deck to be based off along with what horsemen they represent

Relinquished = fammine as he eats the opponents monster
demise = death as he kills all on the field
reshef = pestilence as he controls the opponents mind
shinato or masked beast = war cause of the over abundance attack points

please make a workable deck out of that idea revovling around those 4 i only really want 1 of each in the deck tho as their only 1 of each horsemen

thank you  

p.s. i thing the gadget (Y G R) could help with this but your call

I'm not I understand your Reshef reference...
Pestilence symbolizes Plague (contagious disease), which has nothing whatsoever to do with the mind.

It's virtually impossible to include 4 different ritual monsters in a deck and make it work, since you'll just end up with mismatched ritual spells unless you use Contract with the Abyss, in which case you'll find yourself with mismatched Monster Levels (Contract requires your tributed level count to match exactly...)
Playing only 1 of Each ritual monster only worsens this condition. It's better to play multiples of each monster and then only summon one.

I have a different Idea, let's go with this:

We'll stick with Demise representing Death, but we'll have "Dark Master Zorc" for War (These are both level 8 DARK monsters, so Extra copies of one can be used for the Ritual Summon of the other)
"Relinquished" can keep its role as Famine, but we'll represent Pestilence using the virus Trap Cards "Deck Devastation Virus" and "Eradicator Epidemic Virus" which will work well with our High-ATK DARK Ritual Monsters.

With that decided, I'd go with something like this:

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
3 Demise - King of Armageddon
1 Dark Master Zorc
3 Relinquished
3 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
1 Senju of the Thousand Hands
2 Sonic Bird
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Djinn - Releaser of Rituals

3 Contract with the Abyss
1 Black Illusion Ritual
1 The End of the World
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Allure of Darkness

2 Deck Devastation Virus
1 Eradicator Epidemic Virus
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment

This should work quite well as far as Ritual Decks go, give it a shot.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics