Yu-Gi-Oh/Deck testing

What do people mean when they say "deck testing"? Is this done through physically playing other decks or simulating duels?

Hey Matt!

When a Yugioh player says that he is "Deck Testing," this usually means that he or she is prepairing to use the deck for some kind of larger scale play than they are in as of then.

When a player Deck Tests, they will either go to their local card shop and test the deck against other players, and determining through each duel which cards are better than others, or they will go to a website, such as Dueling Network, and make their deck on there and essentially do the same thing.

So, the short answer to your question is that deck testing is done by both physical play and online play.

Anthony Mooney

I can answer questions about deck fixes regarding decks such as Infernities, Frogs, Blackwings, Chaos Dragon, Chaos, Chain Burn, Crystal Beasts, Dark World, Dino-Rabbit, Elemental HERO, Final Countdown, Plants, Quickdraw, Six Samurai, Lightsworn, Machina, Ojamas, Wind-Ups, Inzektors, Gadgets, Gravekeepers, and pretty much any OTK deck there is. I am mostly an Infernity player, but I have been around long enough to be able to basically answer any questions regarding anything yugioh related. I am not going to create decks for anybody, so do not send me a request to make a deck from scratch. I cannot answer questions about Fire Fists, Prophecy, and Merlanteans. PLEASE READ THIS: Do not send me a deck in paragraph form, the question will be rejected.

I have been playing since the game came out. I have taken part of every meta since Chaos Emperor Dragon was a card. I have topped almost every event at my locals, but I have not been to any larger scale events such as regionals or a Y.C.S.

I am currently still in High School, in tenth grade. My average grade is an 87.