Yu-Gi-Oh/Final-count-down

Question
(my-space-bar-no-work)---hi-i-was-wondering-if-final-count-dow-is-left-on-a-trap/spell-zone-to-count-down-or-is-it-just-sent-to-the-grave-and-from-there-you-count-down-because-i-noticed-it-doent-have-the-permanent-symbol

Answer
Hello Gustavo!!!

So, here is how Final Countdown works:

You activate the card, after which you pay 2000 Life points for the cost of activation. Then, your opponent can respond with anything that is chainable. After all effects are resolved, Final Countdown goes to the graveyard.

The short answer to your question is that it just goes to the graveyard after you activate it.

If a spell card does not say to leave it face up on the field, you don`t have to leave it face up. For example, Swords of Revealing Light stays face up on the field for however many turns because the card says, "This card remains on the field for 3 of your opponent's turns."

I hope that I helped! Thanks for asking and have an awesome week!!!

Yu-Gi-Oh

Anthony Mooney