Yu-Gi-Oh/Gravekeeper Review

Hey Exo, thank you very much on helping with my Hieratic Blue Eyes earlier. But in the offset that I decide this format's too tough for that deck, I think its best that I have a back-up just in case. I would like your help revitalizing my Gravekeeper's Deck from last format, so that it fits this formats decks. I have revised it a little bit but I'm unsure if the side and or main deck are good to go. This deck will be my back up if Hieratic Blue Eyes doesn't do well going forward. Here's how I have my Gravekeeper's for the March format.

Gravekeeper's 40

Monsters 15
3x Gravekeeper's Commandant
3x Gravekeeper's Descendant
3x Gravekeeper's Recruiter
3x Gravekeeper's Spy
1x Gravekeeper's Assailant
2x Malefic Stardust Dragon

Spells 12
3x Necrovalley
2x Royal Tribute
2x Gravekeeper's Stele
2x Pot of Duality
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole

Traps 13
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Fiendish Chain
2x Torrential Tribute
1x Starlight Road
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Solemn Warning

Side Deck 15
1x Cyber Dragon
2x Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
2x Maxx "C"
2x Thunder King Rai'Oh
2x Dimensional Fissure
1x Heavy Storm
2x MST
2x Deck Devastation Virus
1x Eradicator Epidemic Virus

Extra Deck 15
1x Chimeratech Fortress dragon
3x Stardust Dragon
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Muzurhythm the String Djinn
1x Number 17:
1x Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Gem-Knight Pearl
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Number 16:
1x Number 39:
1x Photon Papilloperative

A basic review and side deck suggestions is all I ask for, and I await your response. Just make sure that any changes made are budgetable.

There isn't really much wrong with this.
I'd look at dropping the 2 Compulsory, since the decks that are good this format just don't care about it.
Try the Third Fiendish Chain and Dimensional Prison instead.

Consider Macro-Cosmos in the Side Deck over Dimensional Fissure, since the former also deals with fire Fist and Inzektor.

Drop Storm for the Third MST, it's useful in more matchups nowadays...

Once Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy is released you'll likely have to side the second Eradicator Epidemic Virus for the surge of Prophecy Decks that will appear.
Mind Crush also works well there.

Your Extra Deck needs to contain Abyss Dweller.

Other than that, this looks fine.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics