Yu-Gi-Oh/Should i hold on to this card, deck tip

QUESTION: Hey, i have a forbidden lance that i pulled from a battle pack epic dawn a while ago, do you think i should sell it now because of how high the price went or should i wait for it to go up. Also, i dont have tour  guides for my inzektor deck, are they really necessary?

ANSWER: I suggest getting rid of it at around 15-20 since a common can only get so expensive. As for Tour Guide, there really is no need for them since Sangan is forbidden. I'd recommend playing Rai-Oh this format since it wrecks so many match-ups.

QUESTION: How cheap do you think forbidden lance is going to go in the future. I really like the card but the price went up really fast. I want to know an estimate of the price later in the format or in the next few formats.

There is no guarantee as to its permanent price. I have never seen a common as expensive as this. However, if there is a reprint in the next structure deck or sort, I'd still say around $4-8.

As for the next few formats, I don't think it'll thrive simply because Incarnate Dragons, Fire Fists, Mermails, and Evilswarm do not need that card. If anything, I'd suggest investing in Forbidden Dress.

Hsin Tung

PLEASE READ OR RISK HAVING YOUR QUESTIONS REJECTED I can answer any questions relating to deck building, side decking, and teching in cards, as long as it shows promise. I can also help guide a deck idea to a more competitive direction. Let's face it: if you're here asking for help on a deck, chances are you want to make it the best deck possible, hence competitive. I also answer any question relating to the Yu-Gi-Oh economy (ie good trades, pricings) and good investments. I am also pretty knowledgeable in rulings and scenarios, mostly from experience in tournaments and reading. Questions I can't answer are decks that are in paragraph format. Also, I am quite hesitant on answering any questions that don't show any potential or is just, in my opinion, a random stack of cards, whether it be useful or not. Don't expect me to turn any deck around to a tournament-winning deck because that's just improbable. I'm only here to help people win and improve themselves, so casualness is frowned upon by me. ALSO...please ask a more relevant question than something vague and tasteless like "Machine Deck help" or "Blue-Eyes deck." I answer only 3 questions a week, and half of them are usually rejected because they fail to meet my standard. If you're just seeking casualness, then ask for other experts. Otherwise, I expect a valid prompt.

Experience;_ylt=AmbCN6wRP1.AyPjDq9iAW5Xsy6IX;_ylv=3?show=3fP5l6bEaa&view=public I have helped answer Yu-Gi-Oh questions for years at not only my school but also my locals. I have also played quite often at my local tournament and topped occasionally, if not won. I have played competitively starting from summer of 2009 and turned $400 into my collection of at least $3000.

I am: Officer of Asian club; President of SAFE club; KDE-RC1 Judge

Most of my writings have appeared on Yahoo! Answers and Facebook. I am not an active writer at the moment.

770 on SAT math portion, 5 on AP Calculus Exam, and 750 on SAT subject test math level 2

John's Hopkins CTY award; OOCE Accounting (1st Place); FBLA Sections for Business Calculations (2nd)

Past and current clients are usually from Dueling Network, Yahoo, and Craigslist. I am an active trader/seller for Yu-Gi-Oh without even going to my local store. I get over ten clients a week and make around the same amount of transaction.