Yu-Gi-Oh/Macro Rabbit (Dino Rabbit) Deck Fix

Question
Hello Anthony!

I have been updating my Macro Rabbit for the March 2013 format. I am wondering if you can take a look into this deck. I welcome any of your suggestions that can help the deck. I usually play this deck at my local tournaments. I am somewhat of a budget player. I have noticed recently that a few players online are playing copies of "Cardcar D" in their Macro Rabbit Decks. I don't have any copies of "Cardcar D", and I would like to avoid getting the card for budget sake. Here is my Macro Rabbit Build.

Monsters: (18)

3x Sabersaurus
3x Kabazauls
3x Jurrac Guaiba
2x Rescue Rabbit
1x Night Assailant
1x Dark Mimic LV 3
2x Tour Guide from the Underworld
2x Spirit Reaper
1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

Spells: (9)

1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Book of Moon
3x Forbidden Lance
2x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps (13)

2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Fiendish Chain
2x Macro Cosmos
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Solemn Warning
1x Starlight Road
2x Torrential Tribute

Extra: (15)

1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
2x Evolzar Dolkka
2x Evolzar Laggia
2x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon

Answer
Hey Alessandro, I have to say that is really nothing wrong with this deck, but I know that you did not come here to hear that, so here are some of my thoughts:

In my opinion, Dark Mimic LV 3 isn`t a very good card to get with Tour Guide. I would personally take it out and replace it with a card such as Thunder King Raioh. If you cannot afford to buy Thunder King, then you should try your best to trade for it. In the upcoming meta, Thunder King is going to be a very useful card to have.

For your spells, you could try to replace a Forbidden Lace with a Forbidden Chalice. The reason for this is the versatility. You want to have the most optimal and versatile arsenal at your disposal, so maximizing the diversity of the main deck is critical.

In your Extra Deck, you could test out a Shock Master. That is really it. Some of the other cards that I suggest are Effect Veiler, Black Luster Soldier- Envoy of the Beginning, and Maxx "C", but since you are on a budget, those cards may not be available to you.

I hope that I have helped! Have an awesome week!!!

And I really do apologize for the short answer, I wish that there was a whole lot more that I could suggest, but this deck is honestly good as it is.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Anthony Mooney