Yu-Gi-Oh/please fix for advance lvl

please fix only for advance lvl been to and send in e-mail and not into question pool sorry if the format is not right

fix my deck please Ive asked a couple of questions and this question couple of times always seem to be unansered

money is not a problem for fixing this up and usable on a 2012-13 ban list and at a advance rated lvl tounament lvl of play

2x shadow monarch
3x vanity fiend
2x frost monarch
3x fossil dyna
2x marshmellon
2x spirit reaper
2x card guard
2x mystical pace typhoon
2x pot of duality
1x solemn warning
1x torrential tribute
2x dark bribe
2x bottomless trap hole
3x cosmos
3x gravkeepers servant
3x vanity emptiness
1x terraforming
2x seal of oracalcose
2x mirror force
2x banisher of light
2x fiendish chain

new rules for solemn 2013 limited list

mostly to stop anyone using sp and or graveyard with vanity eptiness servant cosmos combo.

Hey Paul!

So, the main idea of the deck is to disable your opponent`s deck by cutting off their ability to utilize the graveyard. This strategy has prevailed throughout the years and proves to be a viable way to combat the meta (i.e. Macro Rabbit and its ability to utilize Macro Cosmos). To add to that, you also want to cut off their ability to special summon, which is a great way to take down the toughest of opponents.

First off, if the whole idea of the deck is to do what I have said above this, then we will have to change the whole deck around. Don`t worry though, I will give you 2 deck lists, one that is completely focused on the above strategy, and one that is just the deck that you sent me, but fixed.

This deck is the one that is completely focused on locking your opponent by taking away their ability to utilize the grave. I will go over strategies at the end of the list:

Monsters: 19
3x D.D. Survivor
3x Banisher of the Radiance
2x D.D. Scout Plane
2x Battle Fader
2x Thunder King Raioh
2x Caius the Shadow Monarch
2x Vanity`s Fiend
2x Spirit Reaper
1x D.D. Warrior Lady

Spells: 12
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Dimensional Fissure
2x Pot of Duality
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Book of Moon
1x The Seal of Orichalcos
1x Mind Control

Traps: 9
3x Macro Cosmos
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Torrential Tribute
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Warning

Ok, let`s get right into the monsters. Obviously, the D.D. monsters are a pretty important part of this deck. They not only give the deck power, but they also support the monsters that need a tribute, as well as providing field presence. When one of your continuous cards is out on the field, you will be able to utilize the D.D. cards to their maximum potential, thus providing you with near unlimited resources when it comes to monsters.

Banisher of the Radiance is one of those cards that your opponent doesn`t want to deal with because it is an instant burden to them. I put in 3 of them because of this. This guy also provides another way to utilize your D.D. monsters.

I put in Battle Fader because it serves a double-purpose. Firstly, it can protect you in the worst situations by allowing you to survive for an extra turn. The second purpose that this card has is that it can be used to tribute for your bigger monsters. This card allows you to use minimal resources when constructing the perfect plan to cripple your opponent`s deck.

Thunder king is just a good overall stun card. This guy is feared by a lot of decks in the meta. He works to your advantage in almost all situations while also working against your opponent, which is exactly what you want to do with this deck.

D.D. Warrior Lady is a very good card that is not only unexpected, but it is a really good card that will counter a ton of decks. Your opponent will have to come up with some plan to get rid of her, or they will have to sacrifice a monster.

Everything else in this particular deck is pretty standard, so I’m not going to go into any detail about each trap. So, now I will just make some fixes to your deck. I apologize if you did not want a whole “new” deck, but I think that you should at least take a look at it and maybe consider some ideas from it. Without further ado, here is the deck that you gave me with the new changes:

Monsters: 18
2x Caius the Shadow Monarch
3x Vanity`s Field
1x Mobius the Frost Monarch
3x Fossil  Dyna
2x Spirit Reaper
3x Gravekeeper`s Spy
2x Gravekeeper`s Descendant
2x Gravekeeper`s Guard

Spells: 13
3x Mystical space Typhoon
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Mind Control
2x Forbidden Lance
1x Book of Moon
1x Pot of Duality
1x Dimensional Fissure
1x Allure of Darkness

Traps: 9
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Solemn Warning
2x Torrential Tribute
2x Mirror Force
2x Macro Cosmos

Now, I did not include the Extra Deck on here, but I am going to assume that you do not want or need one. Onto the deck…

Almost everything here is the same accept for the Gravekeeper monsters. Those have a specific reason for being there though. The Spy summons both Guard and Descendant. This is useful because both of those cards have a good effect that allows you to gain some kind of advantage. Not only does Spy summon your other Gravekeepers, it also has a defense of 2000, which is a hindrance to the opponent sometimes. These cards give you the ability to control the duel in ways that some other cars may not be able to.

I hope that I helped. Feel free to send a follow up question if you have any more questions that I haven’t answered, or if you want another deck.

Have an awesome week!!!

Anthony Mooney

I can answer questions about deck fixes regarding decks such as Infernities, Frogs, Blackwings, Chaos Dragon, Chaos, Chain Burn, Crystal Beasts, Dark World, Dino-Rabbit, Elemental HERO, Final Countdown, Plants, Quickdraw, Six Samurai, Lightsworn, Machina, Ojamas, Wind-Ups, Inzektors, Gadgets, Gravekeepers, and pretty much any OTK deck there is. I am mostly an Infernity player, but I have been around long enough to be able to basically answer any questions regarding anything yugioh related. I am not going to create decks for anybody, so do not send me a request to make a deck from scratch. I cannot answer questions about Fire Fists, Prophecy, and Merlanteans. PLEASE READ THIS: Do not send me a deck in paragraph form, the question will be rejected.

I have been playing since the game came out. I have taken part of every meta since Chaos Emperor Dragon was a card. I have topped almost every event at my locals, but I have not been to any larger scale events such as regionals or a Y.C.S.

I am currently still in High School, in tenth grade. My average grade is an 87.