Yu-Gi-Oh/Deck help

Question
deck 42
Monsters 19

3 witch doctor of sparta
3 morphing jar #2
3 gravekeeper spy
1 poison mummy
3 tongue twister
2 cyber valley
3 spell striker
1 necroface

spells 12

1 burial from different dimension
1 mind control
1 heavy storm
2 soul exchange
2 the shallow grave
1 pot of averace
2 a feather of a phoniex
2 gold sarchophgus

traps 11

3 allout-attack
3 waboku
2 spirit barrier
2 imperial custom
1 rainbow life.

side 15
1 morphing jar
1 card destruction
1 the shallow grave
3 magical thorn
3 des koala
3 gravity bind
2 poison mummy.

My deck is focused to win by burn & do to allout-attacks effect monsters that return to field face down by Morphing jar #2 are flip face up but I choice the order that they do. helping me use a witch doctor of sparta,morphing jar#2 gravekeeper spy burn or a morphing jar#2, morphing jar, des koala & magical thorn discard draw burn. at the same time helping me get rid of my opponet cards that might be a problem. I use cyber valley,tongue twister,mind control & soul exchange as a stall & draw tactic. I use a feather of a phoninex to return my cards from grave to hand. An I use spell strikers effect combined with necroface effect to recycle spells back to my deck allowing me to reuse key spell cards over & over. an gold sarchs help me get cards I might need to my hand. I am sorry about my bad grammer & this note for you to read along with the deck list but I wanted to give you details on why I use the cards I do & how I am trying to win with this deck.

Answer
I'm not sure I understand your explanation of Witch doctor of Sparta...
If multiple monsters are special summoned Simultaneously (like via "Morphing Jar 2") then those monsters will all flip face-up simultaneously, so "Witch Doctor of Sparta" will not inflict any damage.

If you hit Gravekeeper's Spy and Sparta together then yes, you'll inflict 500 from the Spy's Effect, but not from the Spy itself.

My major issue here is that I think you're playing too many monsters... With all-out attacks on the field and a few select monsters in deck you can simply loop Morphing Jar 2/Poison Mummy to inflict massive damage.
Cyber Valley and Tongue Twister actually impede this strategy since they put more monsters in your deck - potentially interrupting your loop.

3 Morphing Jar #2
3 Gravekeeper's Spy
3 Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive
1 Poison Mummy
(10)

For your spells, I think you need much more Draw/Search power to get you to your combo faster. Pot of Duality is a start. Upstart Goblin and Card Destruction can help.
You'll also need a way to Stall until you get your combo pieces. I think Messenger of Peace does this best at the moment.

2 Pot of Duality
2 Gold Sarcophagus
2 The Shallow Grave
1 Book of Moon
3 Upstart Goblin
1 Card Destruction
3 Messenger of Peace
1 Foolish Burial
(15)

For Traps, something like this should do:

3 All-Out Attacks
3 Reckless Greed
3 Threatening Roar
3 Metal Reflect Slime
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment
(15)

Which should succeed in stopping your opponent frmo killing you until you're ready to execute your combo.

Your side is interesting, though I'd go more like this:

1 Morphing Jar
1 Hiro's Shadow Scout
3 Magical Thorn
2 Level Limit - Area B
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Dimensional Fissure
2 Forbidden Chalice

Which allows you to switch to the Draw-Burn OTK while also having things to counter your opponent's Side Decked Royal Decrees and monster destruction.

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo