Yu-Gi-Oh/Grand Mole vs Ally of Justice Catastor

Question
Here's the scenario: I'm attacking my opponent's Ally of Justice Catastor with my Neo Spacian Grand Mole. Both of our effects activate at the start of the Damage Step but which one goes through first? Is it because of priority?

Answer
According to the TCG and OCG rulings, Ally of Justice Catastor will activate first if it battles the Neo Spacian Grand Mole. However, Neo Spacian Grand Mole will end its effect first, and be returned to the hand while Ally of Justice Catastor will be added to the Extra Deck. Ally of Justice Catastor will not destroy the Neo Spacian Grand Mole if this happens though.

Ally of Justice Catastor's effect will activate first because of a "priority" mentioned in the rules. Hope this answers your question :)

Yu-Gi-Oh

Neogoldman2

Wikianswers answers.

Wikianswers, Yahoo! Contributor, Google Rising Star Program

WikiAnswers, Yahoo! Contributors/Yahoo! Voices

WikiAnswers

WikiAnswers Gold Contributor, WikiAnswers Vandal Patrol: Senior Site Investigator, Copy Editor, Google Rising Star Program and more.

Yahoo! Contributor, WikiAnswers