Yu-Gi-Oh/Machina gadget deck help

Hey Exo, my machina gadget deck has started losing now and would like to see if you had any suggestions for it. I wss also wondering if i should have veiler or cyber dragon.
Advanced Format

3x green gadget
3x red gadget
3x yellow gadget
3x tinplate goldfish
3x machina gearframe
3x machina fortress
2x effect veiler or cyber dragon
1x machina cannon

3x MST
1x monster reborn
1x dark hole
1x book of moon
1x heavy storm
1x pot of duality
2x double summon

1x compulsory evacuate device
1x mirror force
2x dimensional prison
1x bottomless trap hole
1x torrential tribute
1x call of the haunted
1x ultimate offering
1x solemn warning

Extra deck:
3x gear gigant
1x utopia
1x Blackship of Corn
2x shock master
1x big eye
1x maestroke the symphony djinn
2x photon papilorative
1x number 32 shark drake
1x evilswarm oroboros
1x ally of justice catastor
1x stardust dragon

There are a few things that are off here.
Your monster line is incredibly heavy.
21 monsters and 9 Gadgets in a 40 card deck is asking for trouble, especially since you only really want 1 monster, a goldfish and 4 Spells/Traps in your opening Hand.

Cut one of Each gadget, and drop Cyber Dragon/Veiler (Both are terrible in the current meta) to give yourself 16 self-replicating monsters.
Finish off your line with Gorz the Emissary of Darkness, giving 17 monsters.

For your Spells, I'm not sure why Double Summon is here. The whole point of Tin Goldfish is that you don't have to play Double Summon.
Those can be dropped Straight off the bat, as can Book of Moon - which is next to useless at the moment.

A Second Pot of Duality goes a long way here, especially with the Reduced Monster Count.
Pot of Avarice is fantastic here too, and drops straight in - recoiling both gadgets and used Xyz monsters,
That gives 9 Spells.

Finally, Traps.
This kind of deck should be incredibly Trap Heavy since your goal is to draw into any Self-Replicating monster (A Gadget or Gearframe) and Defend it with an onslaught of Traps.

That said, Compulsory and Call of the Haunted don't fit this format at all. Returning Abyssmegalo to your opponent's hand isn't a wonderful idea, and Returning Bear isn't much better...
Call will net you a Gadget, but doesn't have any synergy with anything else in the deck, and simply isn't needed when Tin Goldfish lets you summon twice per turn anyway...

Your Trap Line should look like this:

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Mirror Force
2 Dimensional Prison
3 Fiendish Chain
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Solemn Warning
1 Ultimate Offering

For 40 cards total.
This Trap line suits the current metagame much better.

Your Extra deck should drop  Shark Drake, a Papilloperative, Catastor and Stardust Dragon for 2 Abyss Dweller, Gagaga Cowboy and Steelswarm Roach.

Give that a go.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics